Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

couscous

Lol btb ping..
But each trip takes 25min +. Really ar..

So heng...feel lik4 crying. Last trip geylang to paair ris $12 gojek took me 30mins ....traffic sibei jam

phv jin ho tan......

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Me no better. Grab gs from boon keng to yishun $11.50 no match now still at yishun stuck here since 545pm (got 2 trip within yishun)

At least yours is nett fare... distance wise i think mine longer then yours and $0.50 less

Lol btb ping..
But each trip takes 25min +. Really ar..

So heng...feel lik4 crying. Last trip geylang to paair ris $12 gojek took me 30mins ....traffic sibei jam

Thephv

One question for the old birds. For the morning peak, doesn't it mostly land in cbd area? Or it's just like a typical weekday non peak locations which is all over sg?

Maverick11

Can I check with all the lao jiaos here, how much float do you usually prep before the start of the day ah? Thanks.

mozaat

Me no better. Grab gs from boon keng to yishun $11.50 no match now still at yishun stuck here since 545pm (got 2 trip within yishun)

At least yours is nett fare... distance wise i think mine longer then yours and $0.50 less

Ya my last trip to yishun stuck there too..blow air at reservoir...no ping until back to amk

georgemcics

One question for the old birds. For the morning peak, doesn't it mostly land in cbd area? Or it's just like a typical weekday non peak locations which is all over sg?

Yes mostly land in cbd.

Which is not a good thing if u chasing incentive

usually i will cancel cbd ping if i in a good zone i know can ping me elsewhere

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

kop2311987

FC almost the same, but remember GS is on Diesel, it like half price for the same distance. And GS interior system got color-theme leh, lol, but I dun like the screen system, look odd n kinda ugly, I like big, but not too big. GS test-driven, The Diesel engine can be abit noisy for most. Lots of power and spacious. But $92 daily, 1yr contract and deposit 1.5, Abit scary.

Noah kinda of upgrade version of Freed n Sienta, more spacious n more power.

LTO $114 for 5 years for Noah will be super scary? Abit scared can't sustain lol

Brovale

LTO $114 for 5 years for Noah will be super scary? Abit scared can't sustain lol
Wah all PHV Loan, LTO scheme, All the diehard PHD for life. Respected.

Really respect, not teasing, it's take lots courage lor to make such a big commitment lor. When is your last long term commitment, except your marriage and house, this is 5yrs, 7yrs and 10yrs leh.

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.