Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

rewired

Reaction score
Zion market malay food sedap. The corner nearest to the carpark.

I lepak at home. Lol..
Yesterday finished late with gym

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Lol not 99%, its 101%. I know hitch drivers who do it just to fetch chio bu. I got a friend who drives a GTR, sometimes weekend nothing to do, he open grabhitch to find cha bor fetch..

I saw with my own eyes once at prinsep st, Maserati convertible open top come fetch a group of 4 girls for hitch. The girls so excited and scream when he arrive.

99% hitcher inside cheapo

chio bu if freetime play play loh, see can get lucky or not loh

Cherryislife

Reaction score
You never see before those cheapo ttm 1....remark put 4 pax, but actually only 1 pax. They dont wan hitch with others. ****ing chee byes think the world owe them a living and provide community service.

I tried contact one chio bu inside.

She at paya lebar want go yishun

Ask me $4 can a not

I jitao blur....

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

RocketWind

Reaction score
Any bro can recommend where to fix/touch up bumper? I kena some scratches, paint came off. Want to fix first before returning car to grab rental. Tia

Cherryislife

Reaction score
True true.....when fetching couples, usually the men very steady. I ever once had 1 job, the couple was already quarelling before entering the car. The girl board the car and lock the door ask me move off. The hubby ended up sitting in front. The girl keep kan him nonstop, calling him stupid, calling him a ******, all sorts of **** and saying she wants a divorce bla bla bla...the hubby all the way remain super calm and patient. He talk damn gently and ask her to pls stop making a scene and to respect the driver. She just continue to kan kan kan....after about 10mins he snapped, then he shout at her and kan her back, saying he pays for everything they have and she contributes nothing. Then she act yi ge stun that he lose his temper. After that he apologise to me and say bro sorry you had to see that. He tip me $5 when we reach the desti.

mine experience so far:

1) last trip going home n got a booking.

gf merlion but bf steady, jitao take out 100 for me.

2) town to geylang, gf keep saying wanna vomit but never vomit. bf also jin steady, sae if gf vomit, he will pay for everything

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You never see before those cheapo ttm 1....remark put 4 pax, but actually only 1 pax. They dont wan hitch with others. ****ing chee byes think the world owe them a living and provide community service.

CX in front of them loh

or put reached ,lock door as no see 4 pax
than 5 min CX $4
workable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.