Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
Can help enlighted, if unlock will it affect google pay / banking apps?

banking apps must see which ones u using, some may stop working but for others can just use as per normal. but gpay confirm cannot work once unlock.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh! I haven't decided on K20 Pro yet. I'm still using my awesome Mi Max 3. :). Waited for Max 4 and now it is dead! :(

So, looking around for an upgrade as per yearly basic provided there is a desirable replacement new model.. :)

GET RENO 10X lar... screen is big and battery is bigger.. $880 only so cheap

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
adaway edits hosts file and it is set once and forget.

adguard has an additional app that always runs and use battery

ok lar.. i got no battery draining issue using adguard. Seriously since andriod 5 onwards i dun see a need to root liaoz... prevoiusly i sure root... But after u unlock flash a rom can u lock back?? cause u need to lock back to use nfc payment

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to set google playstore as the default opening app with China rom?

think u need to disable miui optimization... then when u try frist time it would ask u default open which app.. this is what idone previously dun know abt now

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GET RENO 10X lar... screen is big and battery is bigger.. $880 only so cheap

Haha! The $898's Samsung A80 is also on my scan list... :)

Okay. Let's not continue with other models here. It is K20/Pro's thread. Not so nice to K20/Pro users! :)

Thanks. :)

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
I traded k20 pro to oneplus 7. Very satisfied upgrade

hmm, what thing of the op7p better than k20pro, apart from software? quite curious since price is a big criteria for me, but wondering what things would be better if I had a bigger budget.

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry i meant the pro version, actually k20 pro is great but i have itchy hands like to try different phones. Having tried the 7 pro, i can conclude that it is the best flagship in my opinion having tried s10+, mate 20 pro, etc.

THe 90hz screen and OS is godlike and not gimmicky.

Reavl

Reaction score
Ah okay, my mistake. But I do agree OnePlus 7 pro is the best now atm. Previously was using OnePlus 6t and oxygen os is superior compare miui but then again OnePlus 7 pro is almost twice in price for similar ram and storage setup

lazy999

Reaction score
Anyone try ordering full screen protector from taobao? Bought 3 full screen protectors frm 3 different vendors but all sides have 白边,white halo one.😑
Cant stick well.

Last edited:

lazy999

Reaction score
Anyone have problem sync their contact from gmail to their hp? I have 700+ contacts in gmail but after a few rounds of sync of contacts, i only manage to get 100+ contact over to k20pro.

I cant get all the 700+ contact over. Anyone can help?

lazy999

Reaction score
Anyone have problem sync their contact from gmail to their hp? I have 700+ contacts in gmail but after a few rounds of sync of contacts, i only manage to get 100+ contact over to k20pro.

I cant get all the 700+ contact over. Anyone can help?

I realised that everytime i clink on sync, somehow its only sync over 10+ contacts.....to complete sync of the 700+ contacts, i get to keep clinking on sync

:o

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I realised that everytime i clink on sync, somehow its only sync over 10+ contacts.....to complete sync of the 700+ contacts, i get to keep clinking on sync

:o

After a while all the contacts will sync.. Yr new phone need at least 2 to 3says for everything to sync back even photos..

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
npItBsq.png

Not bad....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.