Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this midfield pack and the costliest being 63Mil :s22:
AR1x6s6.jpg

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
City activate Rodri release clause and he is on the way to City.

United activate Bruno release clause and we still need to pay double.

WTH?

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nothing much the club can do since Sporting just need to pay 4.5Mil to ignore.

why was it even allowed is beyond me :s22:
City activate Rodri release clause and he is on the way to City.

United activate Bruno release clause and we still need to pay double.

WTH?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
It's all alexis/woody/glazer fault for herrera departure. More similar case will surface.

End up we are paying tons of money for players that have no heart in playing soccer.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dont think it was wages alone that they couldn't agree on.

players at his age would want to secure the longest possible deal too, since it might well be their last.

PSG gave him a 5year deal.
United only give 1yr deals to player 30yo. Mata took a pay cut to get 2yr contract.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dont think it was wages alone that they couldn't agree on.

players at his age would want to secure the longest possible deal too, since it might well be their last.

PSG gave him a 5year deal.
United only give 1yr deals to player 30yo. Mata took a pay cut to get 2yr contract.

Also because they left it very very late to offer him a new contract

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea contract length also a issue...

Somemore woody most likely low ball Herrera too...

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I hate to say this but... city now is like what we used to be when gill was in charge.
Also, they knew where the problem was, they target the problematic area and they solve it. People said they spend a lot, but money solved their problem and they have result to show.
We... we spend a lot of money, and yet we are not going anywhere near what we used to be. It's just sad.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also because they left it very very late to offer him a new contract

When i first saw the article, woah really heart pain. I saw he even posted something on his IG, something along the lines of - Manutd supporters supporting him and giving him their blessings even though he is no longer at the club and he is grateful for it.

"I promise three things: work, professionalism and passion. I also promise to improve my French because I think that the language is very important for the team's communication."

Precisely. In fact it was always the next game after a match where Man utd didn't get a good result when you want to watch it more because you know the team will want to prove themselves that they are better than the last performance.

Nowadays Man Utd players still need to see the manager/the position they play before they choose to perform.

Spineless and weak mentality. No fear factor at all. Hope i could be proven wrong this summer transfer window and the upcoming season.

Last edited:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they have multiple things going right for them.
got Txiki from Barca, does all the footballing business
Ferran Soriano, also from Barca, is their CEO. i don't think he undermines Txiki's work.
a former Barca manager, Pep, as head coach.

yes, our last few managers has multiple justification why they should be sacked but why were van Gaal and Mourinho so unhappy

“At Bayern, the people in charge are football men. I always appreciated that.

“At Manchester United, on the other hand, Ed Woodward was installed as CEO – somebody with zero understanding of football who was previously an investment banker.

“It cannot be a good thing when a club is run solely from a commercially-driven perspective."

I hate to say this but... city now is like what we used to be when gill was in charge.
Also, they knew where the problem was, they target the problematic area and they solve it. People said they spend a lot, but money solved their problem and they have result to show.
We... we spend a lot of money, and yet we are not going anywhere near what we used to be. It's just sad.
United been splashing cash on players with consideration on how much they can help make sponsors happy.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

That is your respective.

We have results to show too.

Social media results.

I bet the entire City XI cannot match Lingard on Instagram.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the news that Pogba is refusing to join up with the team to force a transfer is true, I hope United sell him ASAP. He is the snake that forced JM out.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.