Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
What model will you recommend?
Serious about the reimbursement?
I worry lousy phone not enough memory to run the app.

Those xiaomi will do. Just use the phone solely for gojek.

No problem one

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Sg_Oris

Reaction score
SJ Motor Enterprise / SJ Auto Pte Ltd
I signed for 1 year.

I opted for the CDW.

They included the price of the CDW in the agreement but never I dictate the rental is inclusive of CDW. They gave me the usual CI which state the high excess. Yesterday when I asked, the lady told me they cannot indicate it in the agreement. She said it was based on our conversation.

I got to WhatsApp them for a black and white confirmation.

Somemore got to push them to acknowledge, meaning to send another message in order for them to acknowledge.

Last edited:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
OAjlIZ5.jpg

Did a search on sj auto on carousell

Seriously lei why they so siao on sia put Grab logo like this on their car :s22:

jimmylimts

Reaction score
I signed for 1 year.

I opted for the CDW.

They included the price of the CDW in the agreement but never I dictate the rental is inclusive of CDW. They gave me the usual CI which state the high excess. Yesterday when I asked, the lady told me they cannot indicate it in the agreement. She said it was based on our conversation.

Somemore got to push them to acknowledge, meaning to send another message in order for them to acknowledge.

Get black and white for CDW else roti prata. Else go for bandoo. I can assist:)

Chris8510

Reaction score
Wah 1 yr ah? You very fierce. So far I haven't signed anything more than 3 months. I personally think too risky and I also have the freedom to release anytime when the date is due.

I think I would just go register for gj since g say it's ok so far. Correct me If im wrong.
Moreover i don't think g will help to pay the rental for while waiting.
Got time just go gj office register first than talk. If not, hand no move rental kill your pocket first.

By the way Who cares if the car got g decal these passages just need a safe ride.
If you really scare just use something to cover over for the time being.

I signed for 1 year.

I opted for the CDW.

Sg_Oris

Reaction score
Wah 1 yr ah? You very fierce. So far I haven't signed anything more than 3 months. I personally think too risky and I also have the freedom to release anytime when the date is due.

I think I would just go register for gj since g say it's ok so far. Correct me If im wrong.
Moreover i don't think g will help to pay the rental for while waiting.
Got time just go gj office register first than talk. If not, hand no move rental kill your pocket first.

By the way Who cares if the car got g decal these passages just need a safe ride.
If you really scare just use something to cover over for the time being.

Eventually spoke to David from the Partner Experience Team at the Grab office and told him everything. He helping me and just assured me that he have my account opened within the next 30 minutes.

At least I found the right person to help me!

Thank you David!

Thank God.

Chris8510

Reaction score
I like this quote " When thing dont go our way. We whine" simply because this is SG and we are famous about whining.
:s13: :s13: :s13:

You the one confuse

Of course they know this

But they whining cause they hoping for same gem allocation but higher pay out.

When thing dont go our way. We whine

Welcome to the forum

Chris8510

Reaction score
Good news. Good luck on your earnings, not to discourage you but as you can see most bros here say avg earnings per trips have drop due to minimum or bo surge.
Just prepare some cash float with you. Sure got chance to use de.

Eventually spoke to David from the Partner Experience Team at the Grab office and told him everything. He helping me and just assured me that he have my account opened within the next 30 minutes.

At least I found the right person to help me!

Thank you David!

Thank God.

Chris8510

Reaction score
Dude base on your statement earlier you are right it might be easier to earn gem base on the new system. But if you calculate base on the value (aka earnings) from the gem you will realize you will get lesser payout.

By the way I believe most bros and sis over here at least have an o level and they can do simple calculations.

lol u sure they know this? they are calculating based on their current gem...nvm ah u win ok

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CEUcHdWl.png

Strange pricing difference between justgrab and hitch. Curious. Is this lower than usual for justgrab? From tiong bahru to Marina square

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Snakekiller

Reaction score
Good news. Good luck on your earnings, not to discourage you but as you can see most bros here say avg earnings per trips have drop due to minimum or bo surge.
Just prepare some cash float with you. Sure got chance to use de.

Fresh starter won't feel what earning drop, they will happily do and still think phv otot jht, daily cash out song song gao jurong.

That's what grab doing now, get in new driver eliminate old driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.