Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, do food delivery better option and lower risk, car if u suey suey bang one time gone already.. in the end spent more. Here got report says food panda earnings very the good

Yar lor...... My sense of direction also not very good. But nobody uses car for food delivery cos it’s an overkill :D

Last edited:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got, I use for mcd delivery under agt hand.
Hourly paid + dkts.
Basically I sit down roam kpt/mkt while tiongs/abg chiong dkts.
When bored, I just take Max 2 orders and send-not islanwide.

Ez and really no nid use brain at all.
But same as application driving, sink long brain rusty.....
Yar lor...... My sense of direction also not very good. But nobody uses car for food delivery cos it’s an overkill :D

luvalist

Reaction score
Forgotten abt the masked number and asked rider to PayLah! me without giving her my real number. Tried to msg her after end ride. Will she receive?

Thephv

Reaction score
Jialat. I drop passengers off twice at the other side (opp Adelphi) with personnel in dark blue uniform. Not sure if i kena.
But that is one the first day I guess, last week

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jialat. I drop passengers off twice at the other side (opp Adelphi) with personnel in dark blue uniform. Not sure if i kena.
But that is one the first day I guess, last week

opp adelphi is e correct drop off for phv i thk.

hill st is teksi stand

can drop off but cannot wait

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.