SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Mikemike123

Reaction score
Hi guys I have ORD since May. My birthday is at the end of this month and it states that I can opt to complete IPT program to meet my ippt requirement by 29 Jul 2020. If I take the ippt before my birthday, is it taken as year 0 or 1?

I'm very confused by this

Calander

Reaction score
Hi guys I have ORD since May. My birthday is at the end of this month and it states that I can opt to complete IPT program to meet my ippt requirement by 29 Jul 2020. If I take the ippt before my birthday, is it taken as year 0 or 1?

I'm very confused by this

Yr 0 is optional.

Only from Yr 1 is mandatory.

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone ride motorcycle into bedok camp before? Is there a place to park?

I intend to ride in wearing pt kit, don't think they will stop me right?

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
the ippt conducting in bedok camp.

push up/sit up briefing around5-10mins, the usual stuff. but holy hell the chinese conducting officer, his briefing for 2.4km run ONLY is 20-25mins.

dude just went on and on and on and on and on........... LOL

Quala98

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the ippt conducting in bedok camp.

push up/sit up briefing around5-10mins, the usual stuff. but holy hell the chinese conducting officer, his briefing for 2.4km run ONLY is 20-25mins.

dude just went on and on and on and on and on........... LOL
Wear specs and tanned? Ya I saw him. He really can talk

Sent from A Place Away From You using GAGT

wikwik

Reaction score
Hi there as this is my first time going for rt session, can I ask what are the differences between the 4 fcc?

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Wear specs and tanned? Ya I saw him. He really can talk

Sent from A Place Away From You using GAGT

i went back for IPT, the briefing alone is 20mins again.

WTF is going on now?

It used to be "red/green/blue/yellow go d ring, track, gym, welcome to bla bla my name is so and so anyone sick or mc last 4 days ok lets warm up"

Now they go on and on about eating before exercising, sleeping well, drinking water and other stuff that i didnt hear cause i just tuned out.

I guess long briefing = shorter training but wow... this is nuts.

hellohello888

Reaction score
Hi , I would like to ask is the sms for ippt booking confirmation (reminder) a must in order to enter the army camp for ippt??
What if i booked the ippt on ns portal but i did not received the sms reminder, will i be denied entry?
If my name is in the nominal roll but i do not have the sms , will i still be able to enter to take my ipt-ippt?

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi , I would like to ask is the sms for ippt booking confirmation (reminder) a must in order to enter the army camp for ippt??
What if i booked the ippt on ns portal but i did not received the sms reminder, will i be denied entry?
If my name is in the nominal roll but i do not have the sms , will i still be able to enter to take my ipt-ippt?

It is always better to keep the sms.

In Kranji camp usually the guards will just check the nominal roll against the 11B but just in case your name doesn't appear in the nominal roll for some reasons you may show them the sms to prove that you have a IPPT/IPT/RT scheduled on that time slot.

hellohello888

Reaction score

In Kranji camp usually the guards will just check the nominal roll against the 11B but just in case your name doesn't appear in the nominal roll for some reasons you may show them the sms to prove that you have a IPPT/IPT/RT scheduled on that time slot.

ohh i see. Thanks!

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't get the SMS before de leh. Went so many times Liao.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Calander

Reaction score
I don't get the SMS before de leh. Went so many times Liao.

there is an option which u have to click on to receive the SMS, and how many days prior the the activity. However, if u were to book at the last minute, the system might be too late to trigger the SMS to u

Disaresta

Reaction score

Agree, for khatib camp i usually just show them the sms and they dont even need to check the nominal roll which is a lot faster

Sent from ABCDEFG using GAGT

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there is an option which u have to click on to receive the SMS, and how many days prior the the activity. However, if u were to book at the last minute, the system might be too late to trigger the SMS to u
Oh no wonder.. thanks haha

Supporter

Reaction score
the 1st ipt session i should book the 5pm one (for normal IPPT), or the 6pm/7pm one (for IPT session, but go IPPT counter)?

i noticed the timings change from last time i went so dunno any procedures changes or not

Calander

Reaction score
the 1st ipt session i should book the 5pm one (for normal IPPT), or the 6pm/7pm one (for IPT session, but go IPPT counter)?

i noticed the timings change from last time i went so dunno any procedures changes or not

wkdays IPT-IPPT shld be at 5pm and 6pm only

automatically your session will be registered as IPT-IPPT if is your 1st IPT session and the 10th.

go to IPPT counter which opens 15mins before the session timing

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.