Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
$50 what car and which rental company??? I see at grab rental for hybrid aga $70++ per day. I was calculating in petrol, HDB parking, chao chao one day cost is $100 liao bah. That's is tmd fingers crossed no TP summon...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
For this job, most important we must keep our car rental rate lowest as possible the better..u just need a ordinary car to ferry passengers, u don't need a very expensive car to ferry passenger..

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
My rental 25 dollar per day, hdb car park share with brother 55 dollar each per month, petrol drive how much pump how much lor..

wlsh777

Reaction score
Agree with bros here. Lan Lan Wei le sheng huo have to drive . Hand stop mouth stop no bread bring home for family .booking come AASNG.. 8 more hours to go... Drive safe bros

uniquely_ad

Reaction score
My rental 25 dollar per day, hdb car park share with brother 55 dollar each per month, petrol drive how much pump how much lor..

Facepalm, you’re sharing your car rental cost with someone else of course you would say get lowest rental

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Facepalm, you’re sharing your car rental cost with someone else of course you would say get lowest rental
But sian ah, rental company call yesterday, said car left few months coe, not for long liao this 50 dollar per day..

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
08 altis elegance, outside rental company..

Wah, cheap leh. Fuel consumption how? If say drive it for phv for around 8 hours. I am thinking to get the Prius hybrid, but $78 a day seems chor sia... :(

Sorbid

Reaction score
Yes can sign up first

Once ur account active and u go in app it will say you got no vehicle record.

Then once u rent a car liao u can go ahead and update

For Grab. The gem payout drop. But then getting gem is easier now. Today only 2nd day. So hard to say if it "dropped the earnings a lot". Got to wait at least till Sunday to review the new scheme

For Gojek. Yes very little job as there are way more driver than passenger. Driving gojek have to make effort in finding customer.

If u ask me. Grab first. Easier to drive. App more friendly. Lesser driver/rider issue.

Then when u use to driving phv liao then u can try out gojek

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

thanks for the info still deciding which company to rent from now though, was thinking of renting with gojek since they have that -150 weekly if i hit 130points but apparently that is gonna be really difficult? so sticking to one of grabs partner than..... or anyone out there has any company to intro :D

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info still deciding which company to rent from now though, was thinking of renting with gojek since they have that -150 weekly if i hit 130points but apparently that is gonna be really difficult? so sticking to one of grabs partner than..... or anyone out there has any company to intro :D

tiagong go fleet partners have priority allocation for pings.

but if u fail to hit 130 points weekly, pls dun come n blame us

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Sorbid

Reaction score
tiagong go fleet partners have priority allocation for pings.

but if u fail to hit 130 points weekly, pls dun come n blame us

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

yeah not gonna risk it, hearing ppl do 17 points per day driving so long is a huge turn off might as well stick to grab and get more bookings daily....

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
thanks for the info still deciding which company to rent from now though, was thinking of renting with gojek since they have that -150 weekly if i hit 130points but apparently that is gonna be really difficult? so sticking to one of grabs partner than..... or anyone out there has any company to intro

:D

Stick to grab partner

Got rental rebate also

Then build up your super steady and tier

Then you will realize driving Grab is way nicer than driving gojek

6x$4 bullet weekly

waiting charge

additional stop charges

better ping flow

protip : sign up gc+ gc pet gc family once u can

if u getting 6s get gc assist too

Last edited:

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
Wah, cheap leh. Fuel consumption how? If say drive it for phv for around 8 hours. I am thinking to get the Prius hybrid, but $78 a day seems chor sia... :(

8hrs??? Smelly smelly must 12hrs...

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
Phv community is really a interesting one

Just last week. Everyone whining and cursing grab how f up they are by lowering gem payout.

Today. So many ss of 70 gem la 80 gem la 100 gem la.

3 month down the road. The gem payout drop again. They whine again.

Correct...we all whine, becos we can.

Talking about incentives,gems, I've always based my earnings on value of fares. Reach target I close.

Becos, when this forum started,.... in the early pages,I saw a a very wise saying, "...incentives they can take/change anytime."

maverlim

Reaction score
$2800 gross on Grab is impressive. When I was driving Grab I never hit above $2400 gross, even when I added a Saturday graveyard shift.

With incentive + shappire tier think is doable in the past now very bad..

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
yeah not gonna risk it, hearing ppl do 17 points per day driving so long is a huge turn off might as well stick to grab and get more bookings daily....

I tried before too. Waiting for 20 trips also can be long...and not fruitful. Considering the top up is just <$30

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
Stick to grab partner

Got rental rebate also

Then build up your super steady and tier

Then you will realize driving Grab is way nicer than driving gojek

6x$4 bullet weekly

waiting charge

additional stop charges

better ping flow

protip : sign up gc+ gc pet gc family once u can

if u getting 6s get gc assist too

Grab is a good platform for newbies.
Everything is stated and clear.

GJ need to be more streetsmart for usage

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Wa kana one nice ceca

Father and son

Halfway the son say "i feel sick. I feel like vomiting"

I inside thinking siao liao

Then the father ask me to just drop them off he will bring his son vomit

Still pay me full fare

Very considerate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.