Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
Market will correct itself in the long run.
Just like biz. Undercut to get jobs. In the end cannot sustain, biz toh...

This may be the first steps that will weed off a number of the PT drivers....

One commented on the previous pages was spot on. The new drivers will take tis new regime, current drivers have to bear w it.

Drivers go, new ones in...

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am having brunch at tiong bahru market, table next to mine seems like a group of phv drivers. They sound and look happy chatting and la kopi. Overheard they say what jurong, go for ping now. I guess it's not all baaaaad bah, at least there are so happy to lucky ones I just bumped into.

Curious though, now now lunchtime not best time to drive meh???

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Am having brunch at tiong bahru market, table next to mine seems like a group of phv drivers. They sound and look happy chatting and la kopi. Overheard they say what jurong, go for ping now. I guess it's not all baaaaad bah, at least there are so happy to lucky ones I just bumped into.

Life is not about just driving..
Need to eat, rest n kopi

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if phv so ho tan and got ping, u thk they will la kopi?

basically in teksi n phv driving, people eat, u drive. when people in orpit, u eat.

when ppl sleep, u eat.

no regular hrs

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Life is not about just driving..
Need to eat, rest n kopi
if phv so ho tan and got ping, u thk they will la kopi?

basically in teksi n phv driving, people eat, u drive. when people in orpit, u eat.

when ppl sleep, u eat.

no regular hrs

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Ya, I understand what you guys mean. Even office staff will eat snake go smoke or pantry blank out for a minute de.
Curious, is it common for you guys to gather together for breaks? Not easy to arrange bah. Since most should be on the road all over Singapore north south east west de

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.