Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

2xEng2xCheng

Reaction score
Yeah.. Inside setting let app access location.. And under location set battery saving.

For my redmi note 5 CN ROM always having issues in locating GPS... Haix.. any specific settings to set?

And also when I make payment in mobile game, nothing happens.. any one can advise?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 using GAGT

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mi 9T
Global Rom
64gb (rm$1,199)
128gb (rm$1,399)

Get from Xiaomi Malaysia JB if you need warranty support.

Sent from Tokyo-3 (NERV) using GAGT

Adelyte

Reaction score
For my redmi note 5 CN ROM always having issues in locating GPS... Haix.. any specific settings to set?

And also when I make payment in mobile game, nothing happens.. any one can advise?

clear cache/data of google service and google map.

the best way to test if its working correctly is to turn off gps indoor, then try to locate your location with google map.

if work correctly, it should locate you using mobile data network agps

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mi 9T is coming to Singapore officially very soon :s12:
d1XFGbs.jpg

Posted from PCWX using HUAWEI ALPS

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Those app u need location give all permission. Then location there u set let app access location.. Then at battery saving there use location saving mode.. So when u use any app it would use non GPS first.. Then on gpsbif it still can't locate u

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine advice for those thinking whether to get China set.. Just go ahead.. Very easy to get everything to work flawlessly. The only bad point is no l1 windvine. That is if u watch Netflix in fhd using this tiny screen.. Else wait for Indian k20 pro set.. It is coming soon.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just update to 10.3.14.. AnTuTu slightly better score.. Later night testing night shot got improve boh..

Adelyte

Reaction score
Those app u need location give all permission. Then location there u set let app access location.. Then at battery saving there use location saving mode.. So when u use any app it would use non GPS first.. Then on gpsbif it still can't locate u

Actually u don't need give all permission. Just the location related stuff.

My google map only got permission to location info and Installed app permission.

Grab I only got 3 permission.

I did set to battery saving for location saving.

eddy0505

Reaction score
I believe the sneak pic is the front of the phone. It is mi9T

Don't think it's mi9t tho. The back design is completely different. If this is the official mi9t, then those "local mi9t"sets shops have been selling are not local sets liao.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont know whats there to dispute over a picture. All the various mi store outlet fb pages have posted the same picture and message about new member coming. A vid showing the popup camera was even posted.

Xgc7uWr.jpg

As to the picture, think they are categorizing the mi9t as part of the mi 9 lineup, which is why they are showing the mi9t with full screen no notch in between the mi 9s to the left and right.

eddy0505

Reaction score
Dont know whats there to dispute over a picture. All the various mi store outlet fb pages have posted the same picture and message about new member coming. A vid showing the popup camera was even posted.

Xgc7uWr.jpg

As to the picture, think they are categorizing the mi9t as part of the mi 9 lineup, which is why they are showing the mi9t with full screen no notch in between the mi 9s to the left and right.

Er. This is a forum and we are free to voice our own opinion? No one is disputing over anything.

Though you are right one on they have been posting the "same new member is coming" pic since June lol.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Er. This is a forum and we are free to voice our own opinion? No one is disputing over anything.

Though you are right one on they have been posting the "same new member is coming" pic since June lol.

O rly? But dont know why xiaomi threads in this forum seem to be extra hot and combative with folks seemingly like to stir or argue for the sake of it. Oh well, best to leave it at that:s13::s22:.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.