Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Am looking at that direction now.
no use. its the sad realistic world now. best chance for u is to buy from direct reseller at a not so high premium over those grey sellers.

Yeah I understand
suck it up buy premium.

don't expect a magic submariner to appear at retail.

wait wait wait, you're just prolonging the time you're going enjoy with the watch.

Thats exactly what I am thinking of.
yah i feel rolex is overhyped up due to recent lack of stocks over the high demand. maybe everyone wants to at least own one rolex as a reward for themselves, worked hard for many yrs.

makingfriends

Reaction score
yah i feel rolex is overhyped up due to recent lack of stocks over the high demand. maybe everyone wants to at least own one rolex as a reward for themselves, worked hard for many yrs.

i guess it is the mentaility lor...if one who drive a normal car...he/she is can afford will try to get a bmw...than those who got watch maybe wanted to get a Rolex...it is more of like the branding makes people go for it...juz like a lady chin chai also wan to own a LV lor

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I don’t think this is a the reason.

Dealers playing the game.

Rolex is mass produce watch.

Last time so easy to get stock, but why now ?

makingfriends

Reaction score
I don’t think this is a the reason.

Dealers playing the game.

Rolex is mass produce watch.

Last time so easy to get stock, but why now ?

ya...last time its like, u wan it sure hv stock.
but there is a limit what Rolex can produce per year...
i guess maybe the Chinese are raiding the stock...once the Chinese start to raid a particular products...it will cause world wide shortage...
now they even aim our durians...hahahaa

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy another brand rah why feed teh grey while they enjoy your $

unless chiu one to be one of teh mani sucked into teh hype..tons of peepur wearing teh same watch,maybe teh next to differentiate ish to wear teh warranty card on your neck to show chiu bought it from AD which makes those who didn’t sour hahaha

This is why I wanna buy tudor pepsi GMT instead of the rolex GMT. Tudor Pepsi GMT, grey selling rrp. I also willing to pay and not paying premium.

The premium for the Rolex GMT can buy many Tudor GMT wor. But the question is will Tudor value go up? (Which is highly unlikely given the many years Black bay series from ETA -> In-house ,is still selling around 3k+ in the preowned market) :o

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is why I wanna buy tudor pepsi GMT instead of the rolex GMT. Tudor Pepsi GMT, grey selling rrp. I also willing to pay and not paying premium.

The premium for the Rolex GMT can buy many Tudor GMT wor. But the question is will Tudor value go up? (Which is highly unlikely given the many years Black bay series from ETA -> In-house ,is still selling around 3k+ in the preowned market) :o

Tudor gmt I thought got the date changing problem. Will stuck 1/2 way.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i guess it is the mentaility lor...if one who drive a normal car...he/she is can afford will try to get a bmw...than those who got watch maybe wanted to get a Rolex...it is more of like the branding makes people go for it...juz like a lady chin chai also wan to own a LV lor

maybe im different, i still prefer driving a jdm or those b&b cars. maybe i can't afford a bmw. :o :sad:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really alot people dont know the watch business - such a simple business concept but yet cannot understand.
complain complain complain only. typical sinkie.

cannot buy rolex will die ah? want buy, suck it up pay premium.

just like singapore cars, no car will die? yes, suck it up pay COE and overpriced cars. (sinkie still hoot ah, no issue)

sinkie typical brand *****, buy rolex, buy submariner - cause recognisable, cause got resell value, cause got logo.

ask u wear brands like omega, iwc all these all cannot accept. jin funny.

rolex no shortage, is AD play games. Rolex produces same amount of watch each year. how many allocated to sports model we have no idea.

want to be satki, pay satki price.

those who say buy patek, u will also want the popular ones. u will buy calatrava meh? don't anyhow jio people buy patek.

patek resell is way way more jialat than rolex. tsk

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BNIB Datejust 41 blue dial in both oyster and jubilee bracelet fresh in, selling at v reasonable price PM if keen :)
got so hard to sell anot?

you sell very hard meh?

i sold a mint condition, within a day - 11.7

makingfriends

Reaction score
maybe im different, i still prefer driving a jdm or those b&b cars. maybe i can't afford a bmw. :o :sad:

sometime it is peer pressure...
peer pressure do affect alot...
and when u step into conti...its abit hard to pull out...coz the different is pretty significant in term of handling and esp EGO...hahahahaa:s13:

makingfriends

Reaction score
really alot people dont know the watch business - such a simple business concept but yet cannot understand.

just like singapore cars, no car will die? yes, suck it up pay COE and overpriced cars. (sinkie still hoot ah, no issue)

sinkie typical brand *****, buy rolex, buy submariner - cause recognisable, cause got resell value, cause got logo.

rolex no shortage, is AD play games. Rolex produces same amount of watch each year. how many allocated to sports model we have no idea.

those who say buy patek, u will also want the popular ones. u will buy calatrava meh? don't anyhow jio people buy patek.

well...mass market mentality...happen everyday...:s13:
wan cheap wan new wan recognizable wan near mrt but dun wan pay that kind of high end price...
if really all factors fulfill and it come cheap...suspect it had a criminal record

adgjl321

Reaction score

you sell very hard meh?

i selling close to AD price mah for BNIB, which is quite fair and no need wait months, or longer. chuan etc all sell 13+

now people cannot get any sports/blue dial start to look at DJ41 lor which is quite nice, but yet no premium

sold 2 already, got few more just came in. playing long term game with this AD i know

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

you sell very hard meh?

think either he has a few pieces... if not he has been selling for quite a while already... shld be quite easy to sell off if he match rrp.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

this thread is all about rolex, so they are ranting about hard to get a rolex.

considered valid i guess. :o

adgjl321

Reaction score
think either he has a few pieces... if not he has been selling for quite a while already... shld be quite easy to sell off if he match rrp.
haha you'll be surprised i have jokers offering me 11k 11.5k 12k even when the rrp is 12.7k andwith a long wait, if it even comes through

noobkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
#khh ?

Hahahahha just for fun

i selling close to AD price mah for BNIB, which is quite fair and no need wait months, or longer. chuan etc all sell 13+

now people cannot get any sports/blue dial start to look at DJ41 lor which is quite nice, but yet no premium

sold 2 already, got few more just came in. playing long term game with this AD i know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.