Status
Not open for further replies.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
For navigation, you guys prefer take the shortest distance route (bit longer time) or longest distance route (faster arrival). When I check the fare example 11km distance For $11. if I take A route is about 11 min. If I take B route is 15km but 8 min arrival.
Stay positive. Always look on the good side not the backside 😙 HardwareZone Forums app

Really depend...

Some shortest route got crazy amount of traffic light

In this case take longer route will save time and even save petrol.

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

ezxs2me

Reaction score
Depends. But for such long distance, I would go for route B, which usually means travelling on expressway.
Route A means more traffic lights, ur fuel efficient drops alot. Also, 11mins if u lucky. If unlucky, all traffic lights turns red at ur turn and u may end up with more than 11mins.

For navigation, you guys prefer take the shortest distance route (bit longer time) or longest distance route (faster arrival). When I check the fare example 11km distance For $11. if I take A route is about 11 min. If I take B route is 15km but 8 min arrival.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have you all kena before you follow app de directions, drive through ERP gantry, then passenger kb u make him her pay more? And refuse to pay for the erp.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most time, i wld for shortest.
Save fuel.

One straight Rd or highway, I take straight.

However I always ask passengers u want fast or how?
They say highway, acknowledged then proceed lo.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Have you all kena before you follow app de directions, drive through ERP gantry, then passenger kb u make him her pay more? And refuse to pay for the erp.

Ask him take taxi...
Own route..meter running regardless of jam or route

Vezel2234

Reaction score
Never kenna before. You can be guai lan and tell her I’ll still charge you, you can try call hotline to ask for refund. Or if you are yes sir yes sir kind, you don’t charge and In the feedback, you can say passenger don’t want to pay for toll fee. I think CSO will call you after that. For me is confirm first type. :s22:

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
I just park one ceca
Ask me on aircon stronger
I on then he complain cold
Ask him what u want. Scared cold then dun ask for it
Then off aircon wind window
He siam diam

Hahaha...

Last week I kenna same2. This time couple. From Kallang go Lau Pa sat

1. Want to stop at shop buy choc. "My hubby hungry."
Ans-I told her can....but if find petrol kiosk extra stop pay $5.Waiting every 5min $3.
Hubby say dowan.

2. Reach LPS. Say, "no no no...can pls drop me at SGX only 20m ahead."
Ans- I say, "sure, extra stop $5.
Hubby-Say nvermind. we stop here.

Then,...saw ERP extra $1...say Im cheating him. dowan to alight. I explain2..dowan to listen.

Say I was from New York,...tis tings never happen.
I say- Cannot be,...you dun understand EST means estimated hw come go NY. Then I say nicely,...I call for Police if you dowan alight. But must be a man and wait for Police and tell them the truth.

Alight then left...:s22:

More pattern than badminton.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most time, i wld for shortest.
Save fuel.

One straight Rd or highway, I take straight.

However I always ask passengers u want fast or how?
They say highway, acknowledged then proceed lo.

If distance diff is 3km, may i know how much was saved? :o

Pls factor in traffic light, time taken n fuel burned at each stop. :o

Interested to know hw much was saved. :o

Stirling69

Reaction score
Time is money. Opportunity costs is $0.50-$0.60 per min. Mileage cost is around $0.18/km assuming 1 litre travel 10km. So do you prefer to trade 3mins for 4km?

Shortest route not necessary save money 😁 drive more & save more... 😂😄😁😊

Last edited:

Negion

Reaction score
Very true, last week fetch twi cecas, one said to his friend that he just approved PR status from SG Garment, will bring his family over, need a bigger house and find a good school for his children, the friend ask how much is the school fee? He said monthly $3K, but they are some school only $2.5K but he said he prefer the $3K one..In my thinking..Wtf..Celery chao chao also need at least $12K after CPF..

Ceca gave the most problems!!!!!! Nothing personal but it is pucking true!!!!!
Deserved to be pucked

Chris8510

Reaction score
Bros do you all see tp otr very often than usual lately?

I just saw a fellow monk stop by tp in housing estates (don't know what happened)

Desking

Reaction score
Very true, last week fetch twi cecas, one said to his friend that he just approved PR status from SG Garment, will bring his family over, need a bigger house and find a good school for his children, the friend ask how much is the school fee? He said monthly $3K, but they are some school only $2.5K but he said he prefer the $3K one..In my thinking..Wtf..Celery chao chao also need at least $12K after CPF..

This is our government ma... now then u know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.