Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
This is what I am curious about too. If the passenger gives you a very rough directions which is different from the grab app map. How to "argue" or have a mediation out of it ah? I never knew so mafan de, no wonder if I do take a grab, the driver always ask if I have route, which I am puzzled and always tell them to go whichever way they think best because they are the professional not me.
:)

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Just say

I use what way U HUAN LOH

ni nao hia follow you. Later nee an city to toapayoh u tell me go cte pie kpe ecp pie tpe sle cte braddel rd MEAN I MUST FOLLOW?

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

ezxs2me

Reaction score
Cos we see PH driving as our salvation. Owe money, lost job, no car, all come come. And just like monks, we need to free ourselves from all undesirable tots. Cannot have social life, no gambling, drinking etc. Also must let go of ur ego and temper blah.. blahs.. blah..

So ya, we are monks

Anyone know why we call drivers monks? Just curious.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
If one day for some reason the top decide we must follow passenger route

When i nothing better to do. I will book from yishun go sembawang. And i insist he use sle pie kpe ecp mce aye pie bke sle lentor then sembawang rd

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cos we see PH driving as our salvation. Owe money, lost job, no car, all come come. And just like monks, we need to free ourselves from all undesirable tots. Cannot have social life, no gambling, drinking etc. Also must let go of ur ego and temper blah.. blahs.. blah..

So ya, we are monks

Only DTs r monks. The rest r jus... Driving for fun n passion!

Msynzl97

Reaction score
Sorry bro! My bad.
I’m talking about the trip incentives!
Anw for the point is still in going? Cos ytd I drove 16 trips with 21pts and the incentive to my acc is only $59.

21 points u should have 75 dollars incentive, did u call the cso to ask?

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score

So ya, we are monks

Lol, ur description, I like

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FvRAlax.jpg

Pts incentive this sms.

If trips (also known as flash incentive) you only clock trips as required and get top up. No pts incentive given.

Best is to get both pts + flash incentives

I thought they are all the same? No of trips equate to how many points earned? No?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haiz...
Is it a Singapore traffic unique issue? I know some may argue one will know the agony if you spend half a day behind the wheels. But honestly, I spent half a day in office but I won't be going around find troubles with my internal/external stakeholders bah. Why ah???
By doing this, his vehicle damaged tomorrow can't drive worse right

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haiz...
Is it a Singapore traffic unique issue? I know some may argue one will know the agony if you spend half a day behind the wheels. But honestly, I spent half a day in office but I won't be going around find troubles with my internal/external stakeholders bah. Why ah???
By doing this, his vehicle damaged tomorrow can't drive worse right

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Can see that red car is obviously a siao lang. Extremely impatient n ego boost hot tempered. :s13::s13::s13:

Peach Tea

Suspended
Reaction score
Nbcb, nearly want to punch one pax. Pu at ngee Ann going to toa payoh. Of course go by cte la. Tell me go by Thomson?? Simi sai, told him sorry I dunno how to go by Thomson from orchard Road... I follow GPS. Then suan me say why other gojek can do but I dunno the way. If go cte kanna 2 erp very expensive.... Knn.
Nvm I diam diam still go cte... Along the way keep kpkb, nvm I diam diam.
Reached toa payoh, *******.. I checked cash payment... Sianz. Time check 750pm. Still got time for one more peak. Just wanted the ****** to quickly pay me and get out. Bloody hell take his own sweet time nevermind, threw the cash plus erp charges onto my lap and scolded me ",******* la you made me pay erp"
.... He lucky cos ping comes in. No time to quarrel... Nnb.

Keyboard fighter. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.