Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
If uber and 2.5x surge, I will gladly accommodate. :s12:

If one day for some reason the top decide we must follow passenger route

When i nothing better to do. I will book from yishun go sembawang. And i insist he use sle pie kpe ecp mce aye pie bke sle lentor then sembawang rd

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Hot2002

Reaction score
僧多粥少

https://steemit.com/steemstem/@tradersharpe/the-monk-porridge-theorem

There is a Chinese idiom 僧多粥少 “many monks, little porridge” which describes a situation of shortage. In economics terms, the demand is more than the supply. Obviously, if a temple has some hot steeming porridge (or gruel) and there are more and more monks coming around, then there is less food to go around for each person. Some of them may go hungry. Maybe a few yet-unenlightened ones can get steaming mad and lose their self-eSTEEM. But if there are fewer monks, then each person can have a bigger share

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
Cos we see PH driving as our salvation. Owe money, lost job, no car, all come come. And just like monks, we need to free ourselves from all undesirable tots. Cannot have social life, no gambling, drinking etc. Also must let go of ur ego and temper blah.. blahs.. blah..

So ya, we are monks

"we need to free ourselves from all undesirable tots."....:s13: I like this

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Hmmm...previously always had to book servicing at least 2wks in advance for my vendor workshop.

Today I tried, there're slots available even today and everyday at every timing for the rest of this week.

Wonder if it's a coincidence or have many monks returned keys and threw in the towel.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
This one need depend liao.... If chio bu I Don mind.

Remember got one time chat with chio bu until so heartily, I purposely go on detour :D just to spend more time with her.....

But in the end fail to get contact but least brighten my day

Siao one:s22::s22::s22:

If pax leaving Singapore, going AP, but wanna see around Singapore 1 last time. $25 to AP, but want go Tuas, Yishun, Orchard, Sentosa then go AP. Follow?:s13::s13::s13::s13:

Msynzl97

Reaction score
I not sure too? Gj is very slow. I switch between gj for peak and normal on grab. Hopefully can see more 🤑🤑 rolling in

Bro, better to stick to one platform, if u peng gj must do full day one, including both am and pm peak hours to hit the incentives. If u part time suggest u solely do grab as the fares are better than gj.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah difficult to chase both side incentives especially gj pings now can be very slow.

Later do until both also dun have. Just focus on one platform to get the most of it.

Bro, better to stick to one platform, if u peng gj must do full day one, including both am and pm peak hours to hit the incentives. If u part time suggest u solely do grab as the fares are better than gj.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm...previously always had to book servicing at least 2wks in advance for my vendor workshop.

Today I tried, there're slots available even today and everyday at every timing for the rest of this week.

Wonder if it's a coincidence or have many monks returned keys and threw in the towel.

1 return. 5 sign up.

70k strong

Working towards 100k

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.