TFIP IBF Data Analytics

Olehze

Reaction score
Wait, does that mean if you are not picked for a second behavioural assessment means u wont be called up for interview?

pumpdump

Reaction score
I think the only assessment we had went through is the technical questions.
My friends told me there will be behavior assessment if you were picked.
Wait, ur friends worked in IBF or they applied and went for both technical and behavioural tests already? If it's latter, then we can give up hope aldy.

Olehze

Reaction score
Usually, like how Hackathon works in sg, the chosen ones are predetermined by the organisers through connections. The rest of the people are just there to fill in the numbers. I see the same pattern over and over again.

my friend entered last year's programme, its pretty partial

Olehze

Reaction score
Do you mind share age, education and working status of your friend... just trying to speculate what criterias govt could be looking at?

Around 30 years old, graduated with accounting and finance degree, post graduate diploma in IT. Mostly finance working experience.

Singapore1965

Reaction score
Around 30 years old, graduated with accounting and finance degree, post graduate diploma in IT. Mostly finance working experience.
Thanks,your friend looks like a very good candidate with finance and IT experience and still young so investment in him looks like has higher potential of contributing to society in future. It seemed close to criterias I guessed earlier on.

Olehze

Reaction score
Just to share some updates after a phone call with them:

1. If you got called for assessment meant you passed the basic criteria
2. If you passed the assessment, your CV will be sent up to the companies
3. Companies are reviewing CVs now and got back in batches. Those who were deemed suitable will be called up for behaviorial assessment and subsequently interview.
4. Those who were not called for behaviorial assessment does not mean your chances are lower than your counterparts.

Singapore1965

Reaction score

3. Companies are reviewing CVs now and got back in batches. Those who were deemed suitable will be called up for behaviorial assessment and subsequently interview.
4. Those who were not called for behaviorial assessment does not mean your chances are lower than your counterparts.

Any idea the "assessment" refers to the mcq tests on english n statistics or..

Ace320

Reaction score

So does it mean that those were not call for behavioural assessment might straight away proceed to interview as well?

Olehze

Reaction score
So does it mean that those were not call for behavioural assessment might straight away proceed to interview as well?

Thats what the guy said, but i wont bet on that. He mentioned that behaviorial assessment will be sent up together with resume to your interviewers.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.