SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

alvis_1988

Reaction score
Hi All,

have a question, first time offender for not completing RT session what are the charges i will face?

Is there a diff from missing it by 1 session vs 14 session? As from where im counting now i will missed it by 1 session. And apparently i called in to NS.sg all they told me was no extension, just prepare to be charged.

Disaresta

Reaction score
the 1st ipt session i should book the 5pm one (for normal IPPT), or the 6pm/7pm one (for IPT session, but go IPPT counter)?

i noticed the timings change from last time i went so dunno any procedures changes or not
If u book through the IPT option, shld be 6 and 7pm only. Will automatically change to IPT-IPPT

Sent from ABCDEFG using GAGT

iPandora

Reaction score
I'll be having my ippt this coming Saturday at Maju 5pm slot. Damn it was always the push-up section that pulls up the overall score and helps me pass my ippt. With this new god stupid machine, I think I will be registering for RT soon.

First time running at Maju, anybody care to share how is running at Maju like? I heard carpark or underground whichever it is.

b4zabeat

Reaction score
I'll be having my ippt this coming Saturday at Maju 5pm slot. Damn it was always the push-up section that pulls up the overall score and helps me pass my ippt. With this new god stupid machine, I think I will be registering for RT soon.

First time running at Maju, anybody care to share how is running at Maju like? I heard carpark or underground whichever it is.

You will be running in a sheltered carpark. Quite cooling. No need to worry about raining and being cancelled halfway.

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
Hi bro damn shag but I managed to pass at 58 points.
Push up machine turn out pretty well, not as bad as what I’ve heard from others.

congrats!

can pass at least they wont come and bug u for rest of FY.

U left hw many more to MR?

iamslimshady

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anyone taken thier IPPT in Kranji camp FCC recently & can share in regards of the static & 2.4 route? I'm planning to do my ippt there since safra need to run on treadmill :(

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anyone taken thier IPPT in Kranji camp FCC recently & can share in regards of the static & 2.4 route? I'm planning to do my ippt there since safra need to run on treadmill :(
Push up and sit up is machine.
2.4 run in sheltered carpark.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Supporter

Reaction score
anyone know why bishan park ipt cannot book in jul and aug?

fully booked or the session simply not available?

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know why bishan park ipt cannot book in jul and aug?

fully booked or the session simply not available?

It might be possible that MINDEF is removing Bishan Park as one of the IPT-In-The Park venue?

Last time I encountered the same issue when I tried to book sessions in Jurong Central Park which was removed from the IPT-In-The-Park due to low attendance.

Mountaintop

Reaction score
Please meet your IPPT requirement by 9 Aug 2020, otherwise you will need to take RT in your next window.

I confused leh, I ord aug 2018 means aug 2018 - 2019 is my window or aug 2019 - 2020?? can someone help me :eek::eek::eek: moi dowan kena summon

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.