Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agent told Sporting to expect a United offer this week. United knows Sporting need the money so Ed is playing the waiting game. Dunno true or not lah :s13:

My theory is he's a replacement for Pogba. But since Pogs is very likely to stay, i think he won't come at all

was it Ole said Ferdy arrival will be independent of Pog's status woah..

ask woody to fly over and negotiate with Spurs for Kane, Son or Erik

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agent told Sporting to expect a United offer this week. United knows Sporting need the money so Ed is playing the waiting game. Dunno true or not lah :s13:

My theory is he's a replacement for Pogba. But since Pogs is very likely to stay, i think he won't come at all

We need more than one creator leh, beside pogba mata, who else can create

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am very surpise Delight gg Juve, traditionally Italian produce some of best defenders....why would they want a ft in that department

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
McT okay
AP a bit on n off
was excited about him coming back but ...
McT lor

I can see him growing and cementing a first team place by November. Squad roles will be Fred and Andreas lor

pitt4ever

Reaction score
They staying for so long? The game is on 20th, then stay for another three days? So many sponsor events to attend ah :s13:
Ya, i wonder what are they doing on Monday...
Will there b any fans meeting session with Local Fans Club? I did not join any - not sure those got any lobang to meet the players or not...

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
McT okay
AP a bit on n off
was excited about him coming back but ...

AP15 at his age surprisingly still inconsistent. I thought he was lucky to get the contract extension.

I am liking AWB so far. I hope OGS does the right thing and give him more opportunities instead of sticking to old guard Young.. Plus give the captaincy to someone who can do a better job.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am very surpise Delight gg Juve, traditionally Italian produce some of best defenders....why would they want a ft in that department

Juventus famous trio old liao. Barzagli just retired. Chiellini & Bonucci also aging, need to replace them quick. They only left Rugani their only young **.

Existentialist_18

Reaction score
Another session by KOHLER also on July 21 2pm ....... LOL

I know the suntec one is for Maybank, some private event at the north atrium, but public is allowed to view the event. Some players will be there. Same timing as the one at RWS. So need to decide which one to go to.

pitt4ever

Reaction score
I know the suntec one is for Maybank, some private event at the north atrium, but public is allowed to view the event. Some players will be there. Same timing as the one at RWS. So need to decide which one to go to.
I think KOHLER one also most likely are private - as in the FB post by KOHLER, it is stated 'Win a chance to the Meet & Greet event' when you purchase something... and it's in their own venue (KOHLER experience center).

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The visit back in 2001 coincided with the opening of the MU stores at Orchard... all the first 1000 new membership holders were given free pass to attend their training session..... meet and greet kind of activities. I got it but didnt go...cant recall the reason liao... it was a nice badge !!

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
won't be going to any of these so no headache. not a big fan of any individual players nowadays. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.