NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Nugeme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, did you receive the email regarding the availability dates to sit the EPT?
Yes, I received an email checking my availability for the EPT but not a confirmation yet. There were 2 dates (1 Aug & 15 Aug) to choose from and I confirmed my availability on both dates. They said they would inform us one week before the test date if we are required to sit for the EPT.

Last edited:

amyyee

Reaction score
Hihi, I went for an interview for music pri last thurs too but din receive any email :( I feel I really screwed up the interview so am bracing up for a rejection but at the same time still harbouring a glimmer of hope until the actual rejection comes in. May I know if you are a pgde or dip applicant ?
Hi, I'm pgde applicant. Heard the teaching demo brings in more weight.
Are you pgde too?

cherdarren

Reaction score
Yes, I received an email checking my availability for the EPT but not a confirmation yet. The were 2 dates (1 Aug & 15 Aug) to choose from and I confirmed my availability on both dates. They said they would inform us one week before the test date if we are required to sit for the EPT.

Which subjects you were shortlisted?

Nugeme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did ur status change? mine still in progress :(
Nope. Mine has not changed too. From what I have read here so far, it seems like it takes at least 3 weeks before there is a status change after the interview. When was your interview?

vodka_supernova

Master Member
Reaction score
This brings me back to when I went for an interview with MOE in 2006. Took 3 whole months for them to get back to me that I'm successful in my application. The rest is history. And now, I'm 12 years in the service.

Best of luck to you all!

Nugeme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Referee Check

Does anyone know at what stage of the application process does the HR call the referee(s) that you have provided to check on your background? Thanks!

chilipeppers

Reaction score
I went for interview on 1st July and received the email about availability to take EPT on 8/7, one week after my interview. The status on career@gov changed to shortlisted but I have not received any email.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.