Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
knn that tackle wtf :(

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/357686-yasser-larouci-jurgen-klopp-sevilla

Luckily for Larouci, injury not as serious

Thay kind of tackle is not playing football, its street fighting.

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
yah friendly nia...no need kan cheong...still tulan to lose n lose to dirty team but no cause for concern i feel....friendly is to practice different style n formation de n let the youngster have a run out.....season come we will do gd de....coz pool has nothing but gd mentality under klopp....

more concern if pool will extend millie contract though...he is a gd worker n deserve tat contract

Champion of Europe, all teams will be extra motivated and kan cheong when playing against us. But Sevilla played like thugs :s22: Think Milner most likely will extend, his versatility is so important for the squad depth.

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
worth watching

Moura and Son so good hope they peak too soon

surprise at the end from mouth breather

Last edited:

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:vijayadmin::vijayadmin::vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

EACptMgW4AU3FWU.jpg:large

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
worth watching

Moura and Son so good hope they peak too soon

surprise at the end from mouth breather

Absolutely... watched it during my Ding Tai Feng dinner at Jewel Changi, wearing the UCL 18/19 winning kit, the supervisor quite surprised Liverpool supporter watching Juve v Spurs match. I told her it is better than watching the boring ManUre vs Inter match, cos behind me got a ManUre couple eating, I acted like didnt see them.

Really, the Juve vs Spurs worth watching and I bet the fans of these both camps are really happy to see their star players playing in National Stadium! Its a pity I couldnt get the ICC tickets at a cheap even at last day! Otherwise I watched at National Stadium.

Last edited:

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I wonder who here :s22::s22::s22:
U must be new here or a man u fan in disguise:s13::s13::s13:
hwzadmin 06:13 PM 20-07-2019
Dear ParkJinYoung,

You have received a warning at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason:
-------
Others

Trolling
-------

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...#post121833209
Originally Posted by :
Liverpool is Doom !

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear ParkJinYoung,

Reason:
-------
Others

Trolling
-------

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/english-premier-league-179/e...#post121833209
Originally Posted by :
Liverpool is Doom !

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

post like that will kana warning? like that how come that siao saint guy or that mai ge ge guy still haven kana bend. :s13:

Jerineng

Reaction score
Champion of Europe, all teams will be extra motivated and kan cheong when playing against us. But Sevilla played like thugs :s22: Think Milner most likely will extend, his versatility is so important for the squad depth.

true to tat lor...now anyone tat beat pool will act as if they win the EPL + CL + WC liao....Sevilla is shat lar....reminds me of shaolin soccer can zhum just zhum really tot playing fifa 2020 on playstation sia...Millie is really impt...and so fit too....

The smell of desperation is there when they are reading the tea leaves from pre-season play. Like that manc and Liv lost means they can be EPL champions Liao... Jokes really on them.
Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

yalor...preseason friendly...nice to win bt no harm done if lost too....its a warm up match nia....avoid injuries n get try youngsters n formation more impt.....next season we competing on many front so need all these players to come in de.....

his problem is his wages. think hes one of our highest earners. if he can maintain same salary or even drop im sure he will be extended. so versatile. so consistent.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-player-wages-revealed-mohamed-14173557

keita on 120k/ wk. wah he really needs to start performing.

moreno 40k/ wk. :s13: now dont feel waste money to let him be just cheerleader. :s13:

Ah! din kw millie wage so high....well 120K reali is abit over for millie....more of shld give to VD...studge n moreno left so we could prob use his 120K + 40K 2 offer beta contract to the worthy players.....moreno well....cute personality bt cute doesnt cut it when it comes to soccer LOL...

I still hope mille signs a new one...definitely a gd one to keep until 35 then to coaching

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
true to tat lor...now anyone tat beat pool will act as if they win the EPL + CL + WC liao....Sevilla is shat lar....reminds me of shaolin soccer can zhum just zhum really tot playing fifa 2020 on playstation sia...Millie is really impt...and so fit too....

yalor...preseason friendly...nice to win bt no harm done if lost too....its a warm up match nia....avoid injuries n get try youngsters n formation more impt.....next season we competing on many front so need all these players to come in de.....

Ah! din kw millie wage so high....well 120K reali is abit over for millie....more of shld give to VD...studge n moreno left so we could prob use his 120K + 40K 2 offer beta contract to the worthy players.....moreno well....cute personality bt cute doesnt cut it when it comes to soccer LOL...

I still hope mille signs a new one...definitely a gd one to keep until 35 then to coaching
Preseason is all fine and dandy mah. Let them laugh pre-season. When the real fun starts, we can laugh at their social media heroics.

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear ParkJinYoung,

Reason:
-------
Others

Trolling
-------

Original Post:
Originally Posted by :
Liverpool is Doom !

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

Wow kana yellow carded

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder who here
U must be new here or a man u fan in disguise
Dear ParkJinYoung,

Reason:
-------
Others

Trolling
-------

Original Post:
Originally Posted by :
Liverpool is Doom !

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

:s13::s13::s13::s13:

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Neh mind la... I also Kenna ntuc pts jus for pinning a blame on Karius on match day. If I say it now, I might get 10 likes

Suddenly feel here more and more trash, dunno if its spillover from that fb page.

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because we are european champions so ppl will celebrate

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

Jerineng

Reaction score
Because we are european champions so ppl will celebrate

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

european champ dun mean cannot lose lor.....wer got team go on winning forever de....we win sum we lose sum so long as we put up a gd fight can liao.....an epl title will be really jin nice tis season but as usual man shitty is still the one to beat......now wondering if bale and ****inho will come to epl....chances really pretty high as they really cannot continue in la liga liao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.