Status
Not open for further replies.

LaNNZ3r

Reaction score
Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I no choice need to continue peng gc to pay for car since 10 year loan. So cannot convert back. Very difficult to earn from hitch... no time to plan and stack rides.

Be careful if your employer isn't supportive of employee to work moonlight outside. Last you want suay suay a rider is a colleague and sabo u to hr...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This one no need worry i already put in declaration form and my manager approve liao.

I told her i bought the car under phv hire scheme and will only drive after work hours to cover cost. She is ok as long as dun drive during work hours and affect my work.

Be careful if your employer isn't supportive of employee to work moonlight outside. Last you want suay suay a rider is a colleague and sabo u to hr...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

PL2335

Reaction score
The fare really sibei chui now ****i. 9 plus from tanjong pagar to hg $13. Totally no surge fare at all. Cherry pickers ice cream liao. Consecutively 3 nights like that. GG.

MiG123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The fare really sibei chui now ****i. 9 plus from tanjong pagar to hg $13. Totally no surge fare at all. Cherry pickers ice cream liao. Consecutively 3 nights like that. GG.

All humji to go offline mah. No surge still can see army of monks on pax app

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All humji to go offline mah. No surge still can see army of monks on pax app

Of cos. Central area is full litter gems. All the garbage truck and vacuum truck operating hours extended till 11pm. Each truck smelly smelly min 900 gems per week. :s13::s13::s13:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
early morleng alrdy no sound

rental still moving...

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.