LaNNZ3r

kazuki666

I no choice need to continue peng gc to pay for car since 10 year loan. So cannot convert back. Very difficult to earn from hitch... no time to plan and stack rides.

Be careful if your employer isn't supportive of employee to work moonlight outside. Last you want suay suay a rider is a colleague and sabo u to hr...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

This one no need worry i already put in declaration form and my manager approve liao.

I told her i bought the car under phv hire scheme and will only drive after work hours to cover cost. She is ok as long as dun drive during work hours and affect my work.

Be careful if your employer isn't supportive of employee to work moonlight outside. Last you want suay suay a rider is a colleague and sabo u to hr...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

kazuki666

PL2335

The fare really sibei chui now ****i. 9 plus from tanjong pagar to hg $13. Totally no surge fare at all. Cherry pickers ice cream liao. Consecutively 3 nights like that. GG.

MiG123

The fare really sibei chui now ****i. 9 plus from tanjong pagar to hg $13. Totally no surge fare at all. Cherry pickers ice cream liao. Consecutively 3 nights like that. GG.

All humji to go offline mah. No surge still can see army of monks on pax app

kl39717

All humji to go offline mah. No surge still can see army of monks on pax app

Of cos. Central area is full litter gems. All the garbage truck and vacuum truck operating hours extended till 11pm. Each truck smelly smelly min 900 gems per week. :s13::s13::s13:

couscous

early morleng alrdy no sound

rental still moving...

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.