Reaction score

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U chut new car? Gxgx...

I always ask riders not to eat if they asked.

But recently also found one xiao qiang which i murdered it. Hopefully thats the only sole xiao qiang in my car...

What can I say... Just drove a brand new car for less than a month, saw 小强crawling liao :s27:

Must be that idiot eat until all over floor and I no time to check and clean yet. Some more the fatso lady eat and chew slowly, scare I notice. Knn

Very selfish people. They cannot wait reach home eat, must eat in the car meh... At most 20 min journey only

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
What can I say... Just drove a brand new car for less than a month, saw 小强crawling liao :s27:

Must be that idiot eat until all over floor and I no time to check and clean yet. Some more the fatso lady eat and chew slowly, scare I notice. Knn

Very selfish people. They cannot wait reach home eat, must eat in the car meh... At most 20 min journey only
The moment they eat...
Got sound n smell lol...
How to eat without people knowing

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Once there's 1, it means there's more. Initially i dun believe but i killed 1 every few days until 2wks ago i kill 3-4 in a day then saw 2 slightly bigger 1 n killed it. From then on never seen anymore. Must kill the egg layer. I think it's the slightly bigger size 1.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Buy the cockroach trap which contains peanut, 小强 fav.

Ntuc got sell.
Comes in 6 traps.

Just put all around your car.
Boot, under seat, etc.

Leave overnight.
Next morning u can clear their corpses on your floor mat already.

Very effective.
Just leave the traps there and no roaches will return again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.