zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No volte as well
WSDyV66.jpg

Just like GOMO? Also under Singtel

mankindmotion

Reaction score
Got my gomo pack yesterday and did a speed test from my living room. Don't have my Singtel results to compare.

3PR46yE.jpg

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Walao so many can't read? The $29.90 plan comes with 2 lines lah.

I think I forsee this mvno will fail. Their multi user plan to chim for ppl to understand lol :s13:

yeah, too complex to understand actually. The 2 MNO (green and orange) recently revamp their plans to make it simpler, now mvno make is more complex than the red

Sadist4life

Reaction score
Looks like M1 has clawed back some of the mySIM benefits. The free flow weekend data and caller id is no longer free for an indefinite amount of time for new signups (either 3 months or 6 months depending on whether you are a port-in customer).

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
Question. My billing cycle start 20th of every month. Contract expire on 11th Aug. Which is a good to port so that no need to pay extra to current telco ?

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

radon

Reaction score
Looks like M1 has clawed back some of the mySIM benefits. The free flow weekend data and caller id is no longer free for an indefinite amount of time for new signups (either 3 months or 6 months depending on whether you are a port-in customer).
Just ported to M1, in the contract saying the unlimited weekend free til 31 Dec 2020 then $6 charge will apply.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Oh yeah, just noticed the changebon their website. For new and port in customers,

Free 3 months unlimited weekend data, 3 months caller id if sign new line.
If port in, 6 months.

Oh man, this isnt attractive anymore

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ePTQ2c5l.png

I am currently on SH plan, paying $19.65 after $5 rebate. 15gb, weekend data free, 100mins outgoing calls, zero sms.

Would there be any even cheaper deal than this outside now? Don't include corporate plans. I also have one of the free TPG sim card, as backup for the free data

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

o2atom

Reaction score

Maybe M1 has reached its target numbers of subscribers, therefore the benefits are reduced.

So is CL still the best now?

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe M1 has reached its target numbers of subscribers, therefore the benefits are reduced.

So is CL still the best now?

It might not be profitable to do this on a long run. Caller ID used to be cash cow. But almost all except Singtel are giving free caller ID.

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For my previous bill is it 100% rebate. Aka free.
But if I login to the M1 app, I see subscription fee $6.
No indication of free.
(I remember it was stated)

My plan was even older 2 year plan (Lite+/Reg) that changed to the last old plans (mySIMe40/70).

Anyone else noticed it??

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For my previous bill is it 100% rebate. Aka free.
But if I login to the M1 app, I see subscription fee $6.
No indication of free.
(I remember it was stated)

My plan was even older 2 year plan (Lite+/Reg) that changed to the last old plans (mySIMe40/70).

Anyone else noticed it??

Anybody check with m1 cso what happen for the existing subscriber? Need to pay for caller id or not?
Tried to call the cso for 20 min but they are still busy

SibehHL

Reaction score
Check your contract

It’s the email attachment send to you the day you subscribed. All your entitlements clearly stated

Anybody check with m1 cso what happen for the existing subscriber? Need to pay for caller id or not?
Tried to call the cso for 20 min but they are still busy

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Check your contract

It’s the email attachment send to you the day you subscribed. All your entitlements clearly stated
I subscribed the free weekend data vas after signing my contract.

Anyway, i managed to get in contact with the cso yesterday night. He mention as long as we subscribed the free weekend data and free cid before they change the rule, M1 will still give us foc until dec 2020. Hope it clarify for everyone.

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I subscribed the free weekend data vas after signing my contract.

Anyway, i managed to get in contact with the cso yesterday night. He mention as long as we subscribed the free weekend data and free cid before they change the rule, M1 will still give us foc until dec 2020. Hope it clarify for everyone.

Ok sounds great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.