Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
0330 to 1330 lo ya b2b. 24t total. Just decent fares only :( Cham total earning also ashamed to show
Jin Cham.
dHjBauZ.jpg

b2b 10 hours meh, wu bo?

Last edited:

Starkism

Reaction score
Really unlucky man, anyone saw me at CTE just now? Toward town area, I got accident behind car can’t brake on time bang on me then I slide forward kiss another car

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Really unlucky man, anyone saw me at CTE just now? Toward town area, I got accident behind car can’t brake on time bang on me then I slide forward kiss another car
Holiday camp..
Claim loss of income..

I still waiting for my claim...zzzz
2 week loss of income

Stirling69

Reaction score
Luckily, you paid for CDW.
No need out of pocket. Rental still run while car under repair. Keep your finger cross and hope that the TP don't send you a traffic fine.

CDW covers third party and own car damages?

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
if got CDW then lucky. damage not much. but from the looks of it, not his fault. just kena push by someone to kiss another butt. This is what i hate most also. bery troublesome......
i oso scare so i oso got pay CDW.

Luckily, you paid for CDW.
No need out of pocket. Rental still run while car under repair. Keep your finger cross and hope that the TP don't send you a traffic fine.

CDW covers third party and own car damages?

Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If it's rental like grab or lcr, they will replace you another car to continue driving? Or LLST everyday pay rental but no car to drive till repairs done?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
if got CDW then lucky. damage not much. but from the looks of it, not his fault. just kena push by someone to kiss another butt. This is what i hate most also. bery troublesome......
i oso scare so i oso got pay CDW.

My one is
In front e brake..I stop in time but behind slam me n I hit the front car..
Pay excess..
No replacement car
Rental continue to pay while car in workshop..
Grab will claim the other party n successful..return u back

Last edited:

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
dunno suay or heng, remember to say ur neck pain claim injury...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.