couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seNkcn2l.jpg

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Starkism

Reaction score
last time my dad also kanna e same situation like rf and starkism

dad's car was stationery, one car hit my dad car from behind and my dad car hit front car.

dad successfully claimed abt 10k+- for

1) injuries to e neck, my dad have to wear neck support
2) repairs to the car

not asking starkism didi to claim gaogao, nowadays insurance coy are able to determine a fair value of compensation .

if the compensation is fair to starkism, just sign and let it past liao

starkism didi, can pm ur carplate? i wanna buy 4d on ur carplate :(

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

I’m sorry Cux I busy settle the car stuff didn’t come here see see look look. But yah, but my car plate do open ( jump number ) on sat n sun

Starkism

Reaction score
Hmmm so if only Car A bang u from behind. And its not your fault.
GR give u replacement car?

SO GR claim from car A repair cost + replacement car cost?

But if car A bang you and you kiss car B, GR never provide replacement car.

And GR claim repair cost + loss of income from car A.

I not sure GR, but lumens stop charging me rental from the start of my Mc, but there’s no replacement car now as the rental will charge if I need the car now. Hence I’ll go back to take the car once I’m recover from the mc

Starkism

Reaction score
thats why pay higher rental will have some benefit during emergency
so no right or wrong

glad u choose the no hanky panky company :s12:

Thx, I’m glad too, starting starting still regret why I stupid go rent from such a high price company, but now I’m glad at least when I don’t know what to do, they step in and help, and they are very friendly when discussing about details just now

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
sure win case, jin happy to serve...

most importantly you are alright.

Thx, I’m glad too, starting starting still regret why I stupid go rent from such a high price company, but now I’m glad at least when I don’t know what to do, they step in and help, and they are very friendly when discussing about details just now

Starkism

Reaction score
Just to update, the car had send back to lumens for them to fixed, rental will resume after I recover from Mc and go back to claim car.
Keep my finger cross as now they view the footage said I m not at fault so no need to pay the excess, only until tmr they send to workshop to double confirm then let me know again.
Everything’s else is fine. So yah.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Few hour never come in here. The thread so many new page. Jitao click last page

So did i miss anything

Got anyone appreciate my friendly advise to drink more water as the weather is very hot???

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

kop2311987

Reaction score

Because u are not at fault for this accident. If the other way round maybe not so friendly liao....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.