Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Pk0601

Ask u all.. Do u all follow the dress code n wear polo tee n long pants everyday and are they really strict on this/anyone who doesn't and kena checked before — and what happened?

Not I kiam on polo tee but because of my eczema I tend to perspire a lot and get rashes around my neck easily which gets uncomfortable. Esp in this hot weather it's really jin jialat

couscous

Ask u all.. Do u all follow the dress code n wear polo tee n long pants everyday and are they really strict on this/anyone who doesn't and kena checked before — and what happened?

Not I kiam on polo tee but because of my eczema I tend to perspire a lot and get rashes around my neck easily which gets uncomfortable. Esp in this hot weather it's really jin jialat

last time got ppl kanna caught before.

the punishment ranged from warning to suspension.

u decide whether u want to risk it anot

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

StormsRiders

if u r gonna perpire in an aircon car i oso dunno wut to say.. :sad:

personally i wear cotton long sleeves round neck. comfortable not cold not warm...
:D

양 다우 왕

67669503_10157047003102771_4747778869019279360_n.jpg

Jin ho tan

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

wow premium can swim ah

georgemcics

Just wear whatever you want.

I slipper t shirt admin short every day since day 1

Also nothing

Grab/gojek got more important thing to care about than your dress code

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.