Genting FAQ - Part 3

Smarty2

Reaction score
My last trip lagi best. I was sitting at the position #7 (just before dealer). An auntie sits down on #6. The next hand dealer straight flush! :s13:

Aiyoh...urban legend - tat auntie sent by upstairs to disrupt yr winning streak la....bcuz u won too much liow... hahaha...🤣🤣🤣

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
peek card is for excitement if intend to punt big
to clock point face up is faster

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiyoh...urban legend - tat auntie sent by upstairs to disrupt yr winning streak la....bcuz u won too much liow... hahaha...🤣🤣🤣

Actually, I know that auntie becos I was playing with her at another table the previous day.

She was so apologetic. Even telling me 'if I din sit down, the straight flush is yours' :s13:

You play at the table long enuf you bound to experience things like this. Just have to accept it. No pt dwelling on it. Just move on to the next huat. :s12:

Pls lah. I play min bet at the RM25 table. How much can I win? :s22:

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the laojiao advise! Will try calling later after work!

Will be at Genting for Nationa Day weekend. Actually booked Y5 Triple for 11-12 already. Just wished to extend 1 more day 10-11.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Will be at Genting for Nationa Day weekend. Actually booked Y5 Triple for 11-12 already. Just wished to extend 1 more day 10-11.

Please share your experience in y5 triple room.:o let me know how you get mountain view and you check in at tower 3 or at old tower?:o

fadefade

Reaction score
Please share your experience in y5 triple room.:o let me know how you get mountain view and you check in at tower 3 or at old tower?:o

for choosing room there a charge...(some more may not get)
getting your room via counter another charge...
plus die die have to pay daily tourist charges...

what for paying addition charges?

if you booking with y* confirm is tower 3... good luck the lift is super busy...:s13:

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for choosing room there a charge...(some more may not get)
getting your room via counter another charge...
plus die die have to pay daily tourist charges...

what for paying addition charges?

if you booking with y* confirm is tower 3... good luck the lift is super busy...:s13:

Last week I went for standard and no view no wifi that’s why I want try y5 triple so have wifi and hopefully can get view.:o if no view means it will be the same as standard cramp and see opposite units window?:o

Smarty2

Reaction score

In case you need late check in - pls let the reservations know as well, ask them to put into remark under yr booking.

GeminiYun

Reaction score
I have 2 rooms booked (deluxe room) - but letting go of 1 room since my friend cannot make it.

Date : 2/Aug - 4/Aug.

Rooms are all sold out as i am seeing in various websites, so please PM me for the quotes ..since it is 3 days away so let me know soon :)

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yeah. I dun understand why Tower 3 lifts are always busy especially when going up.

Tower 1/2 and Tower 3 are connected.

Depending on which floor you stay and the locations of your room, it may be better to take the lift from Tower 2 and just walk over.

That what I did earlier in the month when I was there. The lifts are Tower 2 is not so busy.

rottingapple

Banned
Reaction score
The friday minimum bet is it double just like weekend minimum bet?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 5A using GAGT

givansingapore

Reaction score
Actually, I know that auntie becos I was playing with her at another table the previous day.

She was so apologetic. Even telling me 'if I din sit down, the straight flush is yours' :s13:

You play at the table long enuf you bound to experience things like this. Just have to accept it. No pt dwelling on it. Just move on to the next huat. :s12:

Pls lah. I play min bet at the RM25 table. How much can I win? :s22:

If the dealer get the straight flush, even if she doesn't occupy the slot before you, you also won't get the straight flush, isn't that right? The straight flush is yours only if the auntie got the straight flush immediately on taking the slot before you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.