Status
Not open for further replies.

clockwise

Reaction score
WxTFvPn.jpg

1001 excuse to use.

choose the stupidest one

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Need to educate driver that this is part of business cost.

The platform has its rules, want to gain max out of it but dont want to play by the rules. How can?

Either driver cancel or accept the ERP charge.

Sent from a place you know best. using GAGT

Cherryislife

Reaction score
They waited long for surge to drop, once cheap and driver accept, they won't let go.
They're afraid surge kick in again if they cancel.

That time i was at gateway east/west.
Pickup at bugis junction to beach rd $6. ErP $3..

Ask pax if he mind to cancel. He act blur. So i say i call operator to cancel.

Grab cancel in the end.

Dont understand why these pax cannot cancel meh.... Zzzz

Starkism

Reaction score
Finally the accident case kinda settle ( I hope ), now just have to wait for the claim, maybe will drag a year or so, I not sure how much claim I will get eventually, but at least I’m not liable for any damage done for the accident.

Back to drive grab now, counting down 8 days before I quit PHV and “return” key nicely to lumens:)

On a side note, this Mazda 3 like more comfortable to drive, no weird sound brake on point accelerate on point. Must be the previous Mazda 3 super lousy until I tot Mazda sucks. But now this current Mazda change my view, next time can afford car liao maybe will consider back Mazda:)

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
They waited long for surge to drop, once cheap and driver accept, they won't let go.
They're afraid surge kick in again if they cancel.

This.

Many driver who is on gojek platform. Dont understand why rider dont want to cancel as it is "free" to cancel

But little these driver know if the rider cancel. There is a possibility surge kick in.

On Monday morning i kana this bui bor. bedok reservoir go cbp. Fare suppose $10 like that.

She trigger happy only... See driver abit far cancel... Then she never really see the fare go up...

By the time hit me and i pick her up... The fare she have to pay is $14

Then she whine and whine in the car....

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
Finally the accident case kinda settle ( I hope ), now just have to wait for the claim, maybe will drag a year or so, I not sure how much claim I will get eventually, but at least I’m not liable for any damage done for the accident.

Back to drive grab now, counting down 8 days before I quit PHV and “return” key nicely to lumens:)

On a side note, this Mazda 3 like more comfortable to drive, no weird sound brake on point accelerate on point. Must be the previous Mazda 3 super lousy until I tot Mazda sucks. But now this current Mazda change my view, next time can afford car liao maybe will consider back Mazda:)

FC ok for Madza 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.