Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't see how Spurs can afford to buy Bruno if they do not sell Eriksen first. They already spent a load on Ndombele.

Edit: anyway the portuguese papers are saying that their 60m bid has been rejected.

Last edited:

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DDG must not be captain. No opinion with PP.

Make Lindelof and McT captain. It is time the younger one take up the responsibility to carry the club forward.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't see how Spurs can afford to buy Bruno if they do not sell Eriksen first. They already spent a load on Ndombele.

Edit: anyway the portuguese papers are saying that their 60m bid has been rejected.

I read somewhere that there is a clause in BF's contract that says for every bid rejected, Sporting has to pay him 5m and offer him a new contract that will make him the highest paid footballer at the club.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
paying for new stadium last season

Reached Champions League finals, probably got abit more money to spend. Plus owners probably woke up. Need transfers to challenge for title. Anyway, MP also complained that he knows nothing and is not involved in transfers at all. He is just a "coach".

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DDG must not be captain. No opinion with PP.

Make Lindelof and McT captain. It is time the younger one take up the responsibility to carry the club forward.

I always like a centreback or centre midfielder to be my captain. Goalkeepers should never be captains unless it's Schmeichel or Kahn. Lindelof captain and Maguire (if he signs HAHA) vice for me. McT still too young. Not sure if many will listen to him shout

But reality is that Ashley will remain captain and someone senior like Mata will be vice will happen

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Spur finish 2nd in CL.. they got a lot of prize money, i think around 80M???

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, so many clubs spend more than us..

if Madrid can't win la liga or champions league, zidane confirm tio sacked.

I think Athletico bought very well and strengthen well. They might win it, unless Barca buys neymar back. Then it will be very interesting.

Real no chance. 3rd place at best. GK is a liability. Their strike force also running out of ideas.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since when we into pepe???

Some people... just like to listen to what they like to hear, black is white, white is black.

Reality is that the people who want Pepe, Bruno Fernandes or/and Savic have rarely or have never seen them play live other than some youtube highlights. So not sure why they think these players are good for the team and the club should buy them if the manager doesn't think so lol

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lukaku's personal terms agreed with Juve! Now it's up to United and Dybala. But really if we cannot agree terms, just sell Romelu to them outright and take the monies

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reality is that the people who want Pepe, Bruno Fernandes or/and Savic have rarely or have never seen them play live other than some youtube highlights. So not sure why they think these players are good for the team and the club should buy them if the manager doesn't think so lol

We will never really get to know what the manager wants right? Players which Woody purchase might not what the manager wants anyway.
Last season Jose wants ** but he didn’t get. He said he wants Brazilians. Don’t know if Fred is his choice or some Brazilian that fits the budget. But that didn’t turn out well. 50M pounds for that.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lukaku's personal terms agreed with Juve! Now it's up to United and Dybala. But really if we cannot agree terms, just sell Romelu to them outright and take the monies

If LKK moves to Juve, that will make his comments about Conte being the best manager and that he wants to play for him looks stupid.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Athletico bought very well and strengthen well. They might win it, unless Barca buys neymar back. Then it will be very interesting.

Real no chance. 3rd place at best. GK is a liability. Their strike force also running out of ideas.

Courtois and Navas not doing well ?

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere that there is a clause in BF's contract that says for every bid rejected, Sporting has to pay him 5m and offer him a new contract that will make him the highest paid footballer at the club.

yeh.. for a bid above 35m euros that is rejected, they have to pay 5m to him and his agent. I think it's a one-off thing though - so if the buying club comes back with another 2 offers that are rejected, they still have to pay him only once.

that could be why we are taking so long as well - we want to at least verbally confirm the deal before making an official bid. Sporting also play their cup game this sunday against Benfica, so will have to wait for that to be over well

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I always like a centreback or centre midfielder to be my captain. Goalkeepers should never be captains unless it's Schmeichel or Kahn. Lindelof captain and Maguire (if he signs HAHA) vice for me. McT still too young. Not sure if many will listen to him shout

But reality is that Ashley will remain captain and someone senior like Mata will be vice will happen

You will piss off young if u give captain to the young guns.

Give the captain to the young guns pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.