Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
If they dont fix the glitch by tmr.
Gj will be full of $6 bookings in am peak.

It will result in G not surging as per normal.

If gj x 3 they will book g instead de lah. We were riders too. Moreover sure have teksi around go home no need hurry unless...... =:p

LaNNZ3r

Reaction score
i envy those high end cars PHV, sure making good premium fares but not sure if rental and petrol consumption will be a killer

In my opinion not worth to rent high end cars at monthly rental of $4000 for premium service. Although I got my own car (diesel} running premium service not worth it. Sometime I tied up with limo service companies on adhoc basis at $50-$60 per trip. Anyway converting my car back to P10 next week since not driving commercially for almost 6 months.

Chris8510

Reaction score
I notice lately much lesser premium 6s on road though.

In my opinion not worth to rent high end cars at monthly rental of $4000 for premium service. Although I got my own car (diesel} running premium service not worth it. Sometime I tied up with limo service companies on adhoc basis at $50-$60 per trip. Anyway converting my car back to P10 next week since not driving commercially for almost 6 months.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score

50-60 per trip very good lei

I see now a day's the premium job they offer $35 only...

Posted from PCWX using Style Over Practicality

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My last streak rebate... this mth gone le and downgrading to emerald...

wNXrAwI.jpg

pMgN4Ys.jpg

Starkism

Reaction score
My last streak rebate... this mth gone le and downgrading to emerald...

wNXrAwI.jpg

pMgN4Ys.jpg

Can I ask what time do they usually credit this super steady reward? I saw on FAQ it said 7th of every month, isit like other incentive where they usually credit around 7/8pm?
I’m returning car on 8 aug, I got this super steady reward of around $90, but it’s in credit wallet right? Then I don’t think I can “ spent “ finish before I return let on 8 aug sia

Chris8510

Reaction score
Try to extend 1 more week? Because I think can't cash out as it's an incentive.

Can I ask what time do they usually credit this super steady reward? I saw on FAQ it said 7th of every month, isit like other incentive where they usually credit around 7/8pm?
I’m returning car on 8 aug, I got this super steady reward of around $90, but it’s in credit wallet right? Then I don’t think I can “ spent “ finish before I return let on 8 aug sia

Starkism

Reaction score
Try to extend 1 more week? Because I think can't cash out as it's an incentive.

I’m fully aware that this amount can’t cash out as the money goes into credit wallet, can only be used to deduct comm.
That’s why I don’t think I can spent finish that money in just a day of driving, or few hrs of driving if the money going to get credit in the evening.
Thx for the suggestion but I don’t wan to extend

Chris8510

Reaction score
Or maybe ask around these have own car monk as a super relief. So at least can spend it.

I’m fully aware that this amount can’t cash out as the money goes into credit wallet, can only be used to deduct comm.
That’s why I don’t think I can spent finish that money in just a day of driving, or few hrs of driving if the money going to get credit in the evening.
Thx for the suggestion but I don’t wan to extend

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
anyone know where can buy singtel hi card (sim card) in woodlands? other than the singtel
retail shop. 7-11 have? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.