Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ScottM is the next RoyK. I already see him as the box-to-box midfielder who will anchor our midfield.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erikison might be the player to complete the equation....
hmmmm

finger crossed.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United closing in on signing Champions League finalist as Paul Pogba replacement

According to reports, Manchester United are trying to force a move for Tottenham Hotspur’s Christian Eriksen, as a replacement for Paul Pogba who could move to Real Madrid this summer.

The summer transfer window closes on Thursday and hence it does not look like United have a lot of time in their hands to close the deal, nevertheless, it is Daily Mail that reports that the Red Devils are trying hard to sign the star midfielder before the transfer window slams shut.

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footb...sen-tottenham-hotspur-paul-pogba-replacement/

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Man Utd signed Christian Eriksen, Tottenham will sign Bruno Fernandes.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
herrera is like number 6 or 8 while eriksen is number 10 behind striker.

Dele has been the 2nd striker behind Kane for a long time, while Eriksen playing as the attacking mid among the 3-man midfield. He is not strictly as a #10, not like Dybala.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can Eriksen complement Pogba or only one of them can be on the pitch ?

If Ed brings in a attacking midfield, PP will be pushed down to pivot-2 like in preseasons. I don't see why can't both on pitch together, but PP will need to give up free role and be more disciplined. PP will be the Carrick.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Pogba is not moving. Real has no money.

Spurs are signing Lo Celso to replace Eriksen. The Dane do not want to sign a new contract and into is last year.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
they can still hold till winter window I guess?

but now is the best time to sell if I'm Levy.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Spurs wanna sell Eriksen to EPL team....it will be >> 50M pound

after 8th Aug, it will be 50M pound or less to the next bidder.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dele has been the 2nd striker behind Kane for a long time, while Eriksen playing as the attacking mid among the 3-man midfield. He is not strictly as a #10, not like Dybala.

He can play on the right too and at times drifting inside. Seldom i say this but this guy is worth 200K per week. He’s not your soft soft lembek type, he can also play nasty like Scholes and Ander if he needs to

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Ed brings in a attacking midfield, PP will be pushed down to pivot-2 like in preseasons. I don't see why can't both on pitch together, but PP will need to give up free role and be more disciplined. PP will be the Carrick.

How many times are you willing to put up with PaulP losing the ball in our own half/third if he plays the MichaelC role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.