Reaction score
a42e77e39531132bfa5b374bf9822cc3.jpg

Waiting for the long weekend!

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Counting down
Cx3yJrCl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
walk to AD and ask?
Totally agree.. too much spoon feeding here liao.

Omega the usual is 20% and just walk away if discount is quoted lesser they will usually give in to you.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Totally agree.. too much spoon feeding here liao.

Omega the usual is 20% and just walk away if discount is quoted lesser they will usually give in to you.

i tried hard many times and they can't even exceed 15% for now.

normal walk in they only start off with 8% standard, usual saying now controlled.

very hard to hit 20% already even if u purchase from them before.

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

normal walk in they only start off with 8% standard, usual saying now controlled.

Few yrs back it’s been 8, 20% is super long time ago.
You can work your way to 15% pretty good

julietta

Master Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the info. The reason I ask is because I saw some grey dealer selling the exact same watch at lower price. Hence I’m thinking whether can I get the same price match from AD.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Few yrs back it’s been 8, 20% is super long time ago.
You can work your way to 15% pretty good

i can work my way to 15% but got to show that u really really really interested those kind, like anytime if they offered u will immediately on.

but after they offered its another thing, say will consider and get back to them again.

Last edited:

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. The reason I ask is because I saw some grey dealer selling the exact same watch at lower price. Hence I’m thinking whether can I get the same price match from AD.

its always at this cross road between grey and AD. so u got to weigh the pros and cons between them, both will get u the international warranty so that's no issues.

ask yourself, is the AD mineral water worth that 1k+ premium over the grey, or that usual sinkie piece of mind thingy worth that 1k premium etc.

but cons of getting grey is full cash, no cc points, no installment etc.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gentle reminder to Panerai owners, especially for those having the calibre P9000.

Never change the date between 9pm-3am, this may cause the power disc to jam with the date dial causing it to stop the watch completely.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hmmm, questions is which outlet you went? I trust you tried, hour glass, cortina, watches of Switzerland, sincere and the tai hong hung ?

Also my mode of payment is always cash, yours is similar?

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, questions is which outlet you went? I trust you tried, hour glass, cortina, watches of Switzerland, sincere and the tai hong hung ?

Also my mode of payment is always cash, yours is similar?

i tried a few you mentioned. so mode of payment makes a difference? or you are quite regular with them?

your mode of payment is always cash, thats very impressive. my mode of payment is half cash half card, one time experience only.

the rest of my watches are all via carousell, cash. i mean its just my own views, if i wanna do full cash, why still go ADs? unless its just for building relationship purposes, which comes at a premium, which makes me think if the premium is worth anot, cos i ain't rich.

Last edited:

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gentle reminder to Panerai owners, especially for those having the calibre P9000.

Never change the date between 9pm-3am, this may cause the power disc to jam with the date dial causing it to stop the watch completely.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

please hor, last time omega 30% no problem.

now they wanna be like rolex. controlled.

so best is buy from grey. they get from overseas.
discount + tax refund huat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.