Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not stingy
they know how to keep their wage structure in check

wage disparity among the players can cause issues, like at United.
Spurs are stingy on weekly wages for their players. How many Spurs players are earning more than £200K a week? Maybe only Kane.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Spurs are stingy on weekly wages for their players. How many Spurs players are earning more than £200K a week? Maybe only Kane.

not stingy
they know how to keep their wage structure in check

wage disparity among the players can cause issues, like at United.

They are not stingy, just that they dun over pay that will break their structure.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Call me a dreamer and I understand your context, but I’ll never say we are a step down when compared to Spurs. Just like what SAF used to say, ‘It’s just Spurs.’

i prefer bruno and eriksen to come to us. these 2 will strengthen our midfield alot.

yunie_

Reaction score
Call me a dreamer and I understand your context, but I’ll never say we are a step down when compared to Spurs. Just like what SAF used to say, ‘It’s just Spurs.’
just like what manc says nowadays. its just manu.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lukaku is pathetic not to report to Utd training while he is still our player. Conte is also disrespectful to keep on talking and desperate to sign him well you pay the full 75m cash then why keep bidding below our valuation?

Last edited:

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lukaku is pathetic not to report to Utd training while he is still our player. Conte is also disrespectful to keep on talking and desperate to sign him well you pay the full 75m cash then why keep bidding below our valuation?
it's like me wanting to buy a ferrari
i keep going to the showroom and see and offer to loan for 2 years and option to pay after 2 years
but they keep rejecting me :(
i offer to pay half the price, they still reject me :eek:

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Then can we also go to Spurs and offer 10m for Erik, maybe throw in Smalldini and Jonesta as sweetener? Ok Rojo added in too.

it's like me wanting to buy a ferrari
i keep going to the showroom and see and offer to loan for 2 years and option to pay after 2 years
but they keep rejecting me :(
i offer to pay half the price, they still reject me :eek:

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sky reported that it is mutual understanding between lkk and club.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sky reported that it is mutual understanding between lkk and club.

Only Juventus is able to buy Lukaku if they are able to sell Dybala. Maybe around mid August or before the major European leagues transfer period closed.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Solskjær wanted to dispose of outcasts such as Darmian, Rojo and Sanchez at the end of last season but wages or transfer fees are proving obstructive for potential buyers. #MUFC

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solskjær wanted to dispose of outcasts such as Darmian, Rojo and Sanchez at the end of last season but wages or transfer fees are proving obstructive for potential buyers. #MUFC

I still remembered he say after the last match that fans may have seen the last of some players. But still no departures yet. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.