Thread all abt ROLEX

Kyo_kusanagi86

any truth in this ?
Rolex now is getting rare liao... If you see any and I mean any 904L steel watches including the datejust grab it liao.

Remind me of the good o times where the same thing happen to panerai from 1997-2007. Go to the boutique and Ad shops all the shelves mostly empty with a handful of 47mm. All happily pay full retail and be on the waiting list.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

mun_hoe

will it come to a situation where Rolex ADs shelves will just put up display sample models and not for sale?

close down all AD store.

do online. waiting list. lol rolex sup and do. they huat even more

cut away AD

makingfriends

Rolex now is getting rare liao... If you see any and I mean any 904L steel watches including the datejust grab it liao.

Remind me of the good o times where the same thing happen to panerai from 1997-2007. Go to the boutique and Ad shops all the shelves mostly empty with a handful of 47mm. All happily pay full retail and be on the waiting list.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

ya...even DJ is losing stock but i do think it is the chinese driving up demands

All in a Day

Kyo_kusanagi86

20% off but will kena GST right? What is typical local discount? Or no discount ah?
Haiyo, you sound noobie leh. just take jomashop price and convert to SGD then head to your favourite AD and see if they can give you that pricing. If they want sales then will give it to you de just prepare to negotiate hard and complete the payment accordingly.

If no skill to negotiate then buy from Jomashop lor.

P.S: Jomashop can still use promo code, go google ba. I recall got $50 off code previously.

eagleboy

Is jomashop trustable? Thanks in advance

Haiyo, you sound noobie leh. just take jomashop price and convert to SGD then head to your favourite AD and see if they can give you that pricing. If they want sales then will give it to you de just prepare to negotiate hard and complete the payment accordingly.

If no skill to negotiate then buy from Jomashop lor.

P.S: Jomashop can still use promo code, go google ba. I recall got $50 off code previously.

xXxJavierxXx

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.