Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rmnVySwl.jpg

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

How come i go sportshubtix website cannot find ah?

Jerineng

Reaction score
He need the chance and the opportunity to play so that he can get back to his former best.

He did his best for the team for 45 mins, at his current fitness level

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

yah gv ox a break already la.....when he left "arse"nal mani of my friends all cursing n swearin....coz they like his contribution...he can de...give him time to come back...he n salah has gd understanding last season...juz dun compare him to bobby can le...ox has his own attributes de

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Klopp played Ox out of position and he took responsibility for it. Give him some time to get back to his pre-injury best.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Klopp played Ox out of position and he took responsibility for it. Give him some time to get back to his pre-injury best.
Agreed, I don't see it as ox fault too.

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

Jerineng

Reaction score
tink of ox n the uefa super cup victory might as well tink abt tml against saints.....wonder who JK will field.....got feel will have rotation again coz the super cup extra time quite siong......speaking of which i tink gomez just need to go back to **...but then matip doing so far so gd wif VVD so maybe hmmmmm,....wld like to see some naby......

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wtf Adrian out for next game cos fan ran to pitch, slipped and knock on his ankle while celebrating the win

Last edited:

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How freaky is that man! When was the last time you seen keepers get injured 1 week apart, now have to rely on 3rd choice!

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wtf Adrian out for next game cos fan ran to pitch, slipped and knock on his ankle while celebrating the goal

Yeah I just saw. If we lose the next match against Soton, I hope he lives his life with regret knowing that what he did lead to that.

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
Where's Keita

Keita out for muscle injury, won't be available for this sat too. Need him to get his best and nailed his position to rejuvenate the midfield this season. But he is starting to look like a black Aquilani with his injuries record. :s22:

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tink of ox n the uefa super cup victory might as well tink abt tml against saints.....wonder who JK will field.....got feel will have rotation again coz the super cup extra time quite siong......speaking of which i tink gomez just need to go back to **...but then matip doing so far so gd wif VVD so maybe hmmmmm,....wld like to see some naby......

https://twitter.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/1162308183332986881?s=08

One stupid fan went in to celebrate with the team but slipped and slided Adrian into injury... KNN stupid **** fan

Andy Lonergan may get his chance... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.