Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
Ask u all. If I rent a vehicle from rental company which isn't grab partners, i can still drive using grabdriver app, right? Any downsides using a non partner rental???

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

No rental rebate...

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone often encounter waze app bringing you in rounds?

Waze usually quite ok

Google map then is the siao one

On monday. Got a pick up.

The place is like 200m infront of me.

Google map ask me drive pass the place go into expressway exit make a big turn go back expressway and come back to the spot

Total 6km :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Eat Drink Drive Repeat

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LkY9IaJ.jpg

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no wonder... the passenger ask me to go to a particular lobby...

already smell fishy about that fella...

some passenger actually wanna make fun of drivers... this is the second I encounter for this week... first one... book grabshare... see my car so full... don't wanna to board and don't wanna cancel... need to call grab to help cancel...

I was thinking Grab should implement a system where driver and rider both agree to cancel without penalties or benefits (becoz I heard riders will get points if drivers cancellation).

E.g. Driver click cancel with rider's agreement. Rider's Apps will have a pop out to acknowledge 'agree'. By doing so, don't have to trouble CSO.

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking Grab should implement a system where driver and rider both agree to cancel without penalties or benefits (becoz I heard riders will get points if drivers cancellation).

E.g. Driver click cancel with rider's agreement. Rider's Apps will have a pop out to acknowledge 'agree'. By doing so, don't have to trouble CSO.

No wonder...
the passenger like purposely... make me wait and force me to cancel... as I can't wait...forever...

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Wanna cancel still need to wait for approval from pax. :s39:
If cheapo gs pax don't wanna let you cancel.

End up you still call cso right?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No rental rebate...
yes...
you won't have this...
if you wanna play AR and CR...
you won't get incentive also...
Wah, then is quite significant if driving phv not from Grab partners... So I assume renting from a non Grab partners is like those personal car owners driving phv, right?

Sorry what is AR and CR???

This sounds a little lame lazy I know, I notice almost all the partners are located quite far or ulu places ubi, sin ming...

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Technically you only go down twice to the rental coy.
Once to pick up the car, and once to return.

Now take phv v cheap, lup sup tangs lining up to take your job.
Why bother how far away?

Wah, then is quite significant if driving phv not from Grab partners... So I assume renting from a non Grab partners is like those personal car owners driving phv, right?

Sorry what is AR and CR???

This sounds a little lame lazy I know, I notice almost all the partners are located quite far or ulu places ubi, sin ming...

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
Technically you only go down twice to the rental coy.
Once to pick up the car, and once to return.

Now take phv v cheap, lup sup tangs lining up to take your job.
Why bother how far away?

ya lor... only go there few times...
first week you will sweat a bit to recover petrol and rent...
after that you go into your normal mode... lor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.