Reaction score
I have
Ledin paladin
Bernhardt gladiator
Freya vanguard
Narm sniper
Chris saintless
Swordman Matthew and saint almeida

I’m lvl22 now.... I read later on can multi class?

How u all decide which class is more suitable for the hero? Or rather your team composition?

Last edited:

PrinceValiant

Reaction score
New to this version

Hi, I am new to this version of the game.
Been playing for 2 weeks now and gotten Cherie.

SEA Version
Server,Emerald Gate
PValiant
Currently Lv30
Main guy Hero/(Dragon master). 2nd class
SSR
Ledin,Bernhardt, Cherie 2nd class
SR
Sophia,Lance,Narm,Jassica,Vargas,Egbert, Kirikaze, Emerick and Chris. 2nd Class

I am at chapter 15 and time rift elite 2-1.

I need guidance for which are the SSR worth to invests.
and are there even worthy SR or R characters to invests?
How should I effectively upgrade soldiers branches. and which to up first. Among my characters.
Are those 3 original main characters worth to invest?
Do you get status stack from switching of Final class?
who should I prioritize first and tips
and spoils that I should be aware to help me not loose out.

Hope there are seniors in the Emerald Gate server that I can rely with lol...

Last edited:

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian .... wanna get liana end up with elwin and Vargas

Any suggestion who to focus?

I have
Ledin paladin
Bernhardt gladiator
Freya vanguard
Narm sniper
Chris saintless
Swordman Matthew and saint almeida

I’m lvl22 now.... I read later on can multi class?

How u all decide which class is more suitable for the hero? Or rather your team composition?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this version of the game.
Been playing for 2 weeks now and gotten Cherie.

SEA Version
Server,Emerald Gate
PValiant
Currently Lv30
Main guy Hero/(Dragon master). 2nd class
SSR
Ledin,Bernhardt, Cherie 2nd class
SR
Sophia,Lance,Narm,Jassica,Vargas,Egbert, Kirikaze, Emerick and Chris. 2nd Class

I am at chapter 15 and time rift elite 2-1.

I need guidance for which are the SSR worth to invests.
and are there even worthy SR or R characters to invests?
How should I effectively upgrade soldiers branches. and which to up first. Among my characters.
Are those 3 original main characters worth to invest?
Do you get status stack from switching of Final class?
who should I prioritize first and tips
and spoils that I should be aware to help me not loose out.

Hope there are seniors in the Emerald Gate server that I can rely with lol...

All current SSR in the pool now are worth investing. The rate of getting SSR in this game is 2%, so getting more than one is already lucky. There are junk ssr, like gerald&layla, which will troll your pulls later. But for now, every SSR is good.

SSRs are not built equally. Some you will see their use early, where some only shines in late game, like Luna and Altemuller.

There are some SRs that are SSR in usefulness, like Vargas and Chris. Sophia is also good when you don't have the 2 SSR healers (though highly recommended you aim for them later).

Useful Rs worth some investment (if you have spare resources):
Jessica (Strongest R char. Can dual role as mage/healer when required. Teleport is nice)
Lewin (Mini Elwin)
Lester (Useful in certain situations. Chain hook is invaluable to pull enemies one-by-one and finish them. Lester also is a rare R that actually has bond gate stages)
Leticia (Mainly for her sprint buff. Not really necessary if your Matthew is a dragonmaster)

The 3 Main chars are worth investing, especially Almeda. She is a unique healer/debuffer and her passive allows her to heal the lowest hp unit across the whole map.
Grenier is the least useful of the 3.

Every class you mastered get permanent stat boost. These stat boost can be viewed from the class change screen and stays when you switch classes. Runestones are the rarest resource in the game. So make sound decisions when you use them. In general, your main SSRs should be the one getting dual classpath first.

Upgrade your gears progressively, as in limit break and lvl them. Do the world map optional events for additional resources. At higher lvls, those drops SSR/SR stuff.

If you are able to spend real $$, its good to spend on buying the monthly package that gives + one daily bonus to secret realm stages. +1 daily bonus to aniki training and dragons will help in gearing up and improve soldiers (Only when you are able to farm lvl 45+ aniki and dragons, since +1 chance means more chances for SSR drops).

Last edited:

EquinOoX

Master Member
Reaction score
I spent like 60-70 USD and I couldn't get any SSR healers...crappy Ledin, Bern, Leon...I guess I'm unlucky

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
I spent like 60-70 USD and I couldn't get any SSR healers...crappy Ledin, Bern, Leon...I guess I'm unlucky

I would like to have your crappy Ledin, Bern, Leon

The only SSR healers right now are Liana and Tiaris

Shib

Reaction score
Anyone managed to complete the mobile game story? What is the ending?

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
Now level 34 going 35 soon. Any recommendations which hero I should try to pull next to make use of faction buff soon?

All at 3 stars, except Sophia at 4 stars and Vargas 2 stars:
DPS got Leon, Cherie
Mage got Lana
Healer got Liana, Sophia
Tank got Vargas

All the SSRs were pulled from their respective banners except Cherie

Thanks

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Story has not ended yet in global. China server just started their 2nd arc of the story. They are about 6 mths ahead of us.

Yeah. Usually story of mobage never ends unless they are ready to close shop.

Let's brace ourselves for the lvl 70 cap increase.:s12:

When they show the 2.0 contents, some people, including me, thought this gal is a new MC in 2.0 arc.

h45_big.png

End up its just another gacha SSR (Lance's sister). So 2.0 is just content updates. No freebies...

Last edited:

Shib

Reaction score
Story has not ended yet in global. China server just started their 2nd arc of the story. They are about 6 mths ahead of us.
I see. I stopped playing on global. Recently i login to see how the EDWM guild still doing. Found that many have stopped as well.

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

xfool99

Reaction score
any active guilds that use discord to organise teams for guild wars? Solo can only do like 1-2 times as mostly low level heroes cant do ****. server is floating city on SEA btw

Last edited:

Vvix

Reaction score
Wow... I got both Shelfaniel and Angelina in one summon... :eek:

How should I run a best Princess Alliance team? I have Liana, Lana, Luna and Cherie too. Should I level up Freya or Sonya?

soujiokita

Reaction score
Floating City - SG Guild

Guild Name: Ascendants

Region/Server: Asia
Server: Floating City

Looking for SG Players

more than 50% of the members here are above Rank 40, can carry guild battle and etc.
We are near capacity, so we can only accept members with :

Requirement: Rank 37+ and 8k power

Impt - Must be willing to make the effort to discuss and strategise during war on discord.

join discord channel - https://discord.gg/PCw6mh2

Last edited:

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw do you all think single pull or 10x pull have higher chance to get ssr? seems to me some said single pull higher chance.. tried using single pull around 20x but got nth. and all my ssr came from 10x pull.

PrinceValiant

Reaction score
All current SSR in the pool now are worth investing. The rate of getting SSR in this game is 2%, so getting more than one is already lucky. There are junk ssr, like gerald&layla, which will troll your pulls later. But for now, every SSR is good.

SSRs are not built equally. Some you will see their use early, where some only shines in late game, like Luna and Altemuller.

There are some SRs that are SSR in usefulness, like Vargas and Chris. Sophia is also good when you don't have the 2 SSR healers (though highly recommended you aim for them later).

Useful Rs worth some investment (if you have spare resources):
Jessica (Strongest R char. Can dual role as mage/healer when required. Teleport is nice)
Lewin (Mini Elwin)
Lester (Useful in certain situations. Chain hook is invaluable to pull enemies one-by-one and finish them. Lester also is a rare R that actually has bond gate stages)
Leticia (Mainly for her sprint buff. Not really necessary if your Matthew is a dragonmaster)

The 3 Main chars are worth investing, especially Almeda. She is a unique healer/debuffer and her passive allows her to heal the lowest hp unit across the whole map.
Grenier is the least useful of the 3.

Every class you mastered get permanent stat boost. These stat boost can be viewed from the class change screen and stays when you switch classes. Runestones are the rarest resource in the game. So make sound decisions when you use them. In general, your main SSRs should be the one getting dual classpath first.

Upgrade your gears progressively, as in limit break and lvl them. Do the world map optional events for additional resources. At higher lvls, those drops SSR/SR stuff.

If you are able to spend real $$, its good to spend on buying the monthly package that gives + one daily bonus to secret realm stages. +1 daily bonus to aniki training and dragons will help in gearing up and improve soldiers (Only when you are able to farm lvl 45+ aniki and dragons, since +1 chance means more chances for SSR drops).

Thanks for the tips, they helped a lot although I been learning through experiences lol. Now I am Lv38 mostly running Bozel events and up~ed my Lv. Went King path before getting Divine guard and having a very slumpy 2nd class during the event....But now I can pertty much hold my cup at King +0 now, hope to get heavy infantry and Burning Sun before going for Paladin class and finally become the counter king Ledin.

I do spent and buy dailies, after I learned from guides around the net. spending $30> per month is ok for me. Reasonable supports to game developers makes economy goes round. Just that the vouchers are too expensive and risky to invest... so far I did about 100 draws usually 10 to 20 per roll all from game earnings. and gotten 3 ssr Ledin bertH and latest Dertwhatever ugly horseman. the other are cherie and latest Bozel. I don't find single roll given me any results accept for more SRs.

My SSR Derwhatever guy is doing Assasin route and he sux now lol~~~...most of my characters are doing the bittersweet route... on their side tracks before going main tracks, so its very enduring and slumpy.. I so hate losing in timerift realm... and couldn't get materials to upgrade...

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it clock of forgiveness (ability to rewind and reduce stamina loss if lose a battle) or flag of courage (daily bonus +1 for Aniki and dragon) worth it?

Anyone bought these? Thinking of getting the flag at 3.99 usd a month

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it clock of forgiveness (ability to rewind and reduce stamina loss if lose a battle) or flag of courage (daily bonus +1 for Aniki and dragon) worth it?

Anyone bought these? Thinking of getting the flag at 3.99 usd a month

Flag definitely a must. Clock for end game content, assuming you are still playing. A lot of the casual players drop the game after level 50+ cos the challenge is too tough for them. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.