Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcwings

Master Member
Reaction score
I questioned you because your pessimism is worrying. It’s appalling that you’re proud of thrashing your own people and the tasteless name-calling is childish

Triggered?
I just ate a nice bowl of home-cooked bacon aglio olio.
Stomach jin happy now.
Who's triggered?

Wanna be a troll but also want people sayang you?
If you can dish it out, you can take it back.
Grow some balls.

Bye ****. :D

Desking

Reaction score
Today no car from my usual rental company, so tried Smove.. total $427 35 T and 13 hours driving not inclusive of rest time. 163 total gems.. from 07:30 am to 10:00 pm. Net earning after deduction earning only $230....

Normally I should get abt $300 net earning in 11.5hrs, Smove cost too high.. cost me $183.57 for rental and petrol

Seriously keeping cost low is the key to PHV business

Desking

Reaction score
Lmao i seriously checking for fren. For me i would rather register as blue sticker than hitch .. stacking is tiring part

Finding the hitch passenger to stack is really tiring.. when u stacked two or three, normally one of them will cancelled if u inform them.. or many will asked who alight first .. many times u will noticed passenger black face... some may even questioned u why u stacked

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
guys , side track a bit , those jb lao jiao , can tell me which supermarket in jb can i go to stock up my daily necessity? and the price are reasonable.

Tesco at bt indah
Jusco

thanks!

Sonwin

Reaction score
Driving last day

Hi all, thanks for helping me with the Tips.

I drove 6-10 hours every day, depending on whether I have interviews and work at my friend's company, after deducting every thing its around SGD 1.5k. It seems to be harder these few days since National Day. This is definitely a tough job to have.

But I am glad to say that I found a job and is able to leave this behind. I wish the rest of the bros good luck in finding a role, if not, the fare/incentives to be more reasonable. Jia You!

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score

I drove 6-10 hours every day, depending on whether I have interviews and work at my friend's company, after deducting every thing its around SGD 1.5k. It seems to be harder these few days since National Day. This is definitely a tough job to have.

But I am glad to say that I found a job and is able to leave this behind. I wish the rest of the bros good luck in finding a role, if not, the fare/incentives to be more reasonable. Jia You!

7 days a week?:eek:

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Good luck.

May the force be with you.

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
I usually go tebrau jusco
Then makan can go nearby Johor jaya got a few kopitiams and a nice dim sum place if u early

guys , side track a bit , those jb lao jiao , can tell me which supermarket in jb can i go to stock up my daily necessity? and the price are reasonable.

Tesco at bt indah
Jusco

thanks!

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New guy here. Want to buy a honda vezel for grab. Any recommendations ?

Thanks !

paging for george to give comments

:flash:

Vezel is shiat for Grab

Pay a higher price for a 4s when a super cheap Avante or Chevo Cruze can do the exact same job

Fuel efficiency is not fanciful also

Stupid rear door design that will cause damage to the door if you kana clumsy passenger

See what is the common impression of people driving vezel

LWjhQRE.jpg

Talk about Grab cork up driver dangerous driver. Vezel name will always come out

Why? Because phv driver that drive Vezel got this disillusion they driving some BIG SATKI SUV LIKE AUDI Q8 OR BMW X7 so they are king of the road

On and on

Vezel will always be a inferior step-brother of HR-V/CR-V

If want get Vezel for personal use. No problem personal preference. But use for Grab? Please la...........

Of course buy is better...

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

You got your Bezza liao?

Posted from PCWX using Eat Drink Drive Repeat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.