Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Prepare bullets if 4 are sumo wrestler size.

Don't say no have.
I fetched before at blk 4xx WL.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Lcr standard playbook.
Will tell you the car you want oos and push their dead weights.

You just need to insist on the car you want and say you'll wait.
They will do magic and call you within 3 days.

NYO029Ql.png

Face palm. My fault didn't do enough homework online. I walk in to LCR enquire pricing, they show me the website. Alamak stupid me.
But sian CSO says petrol car all oos, only left hybrid. If I really keen, can place deposit and they call me once car is back. Placing deposit sounds a little weird, what if it takes weeks still no petrol car returns...

Btw, anyone has experience with Mitsubishi Attrage? She says very hard to wait, but since I newbie so am thinking to try lower cost for start. She recommends Mazda 3 and Honda Shuttle say it's popular with her drivers for fuel efficiency. True???

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Lol whack 3 pax with change destination and late charges in morning peak.

Just nice there's 3 additional 1star ratings reflected after lunchtime.

小事小事.
No fear.

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
go buy a left 1 or 2 year car better. save a lot , but used car heng suay , if beyond repair just scrap , still got some money back.

NYO029Ql.png

Face palm. My fault didn't do enough homework online. I walk in to LCR enquire pricing, they show me the website. Alamak stupid me.
But sian CSO says petrol car all oos, only left hybrid. If I really keen, can place deposit and they call me once car is back. Placing deposit sounds a little weird, what if it takes weeks still no petrol car returns...

Btw, anyone has experience with Mitsubishi Attrage? She says very hard to wait, but since I newbie so am thinking to try lower cost for start. She recommends Mazda 3 and Honda Shuttle say it's popular with her drivers for fuel efficiency. True???

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
go buy a left 1 or 2 year car better. save a lot , but used car heng suay , if beyond repair just scrap , still got some money back.

You suay... you get chui car.
Because Everyday at least 200-300km... chui car cannot tahan such mileage...

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
attrage is legendary car for phv
Is good, spacious interior.
Good entry vehicle for newbie, be it p or z10
Attrage? Good or bad in a way. The difference is abt $140 a week, quite a significant lor.

Lcr standard playbook.
Will tell you the car you want oos and push their dead weights.

You just need to insist on the car you want and say you'll wait.
They will do magic and call you within 3 days.
Thats why when she checked also say sorry only left hybrid. If I keen, can put down $100 deposit first. They have the car will call me immediately, which sounds kinda fishy imo liao... Though I am phv noob, doesn't mean I never seen before lowball sales tactics lor...

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You suay... you get chui car.
Because Everyday at least 200-300km... chui car cannot tahan such mileage...
Yes it was my thought too. But I also know the risk is high when all the hidden faults start surfacing which strangely not detected when buying...
I have an ex colleague bought a parallel imported BMW (I don't know which model) which he says Singapore doesn't carry the sports version he getting. First week leaking liao, repaired and other faults appear. One month he bey tahan sold off le, at a loss...

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
attrage is just very small size lo

go upslope no power and if u kanna 4 pax going to ap, good luck to chiu.

anyway like george sae lo, take e 60 per day for mazada 3 without rental commitments.

Attrage? Good or bad in a way. The difference is abt $140 a week, quite a significant lor.

Thats why when she checked also say sorry only left hybrid. If I keen, can put down $100 deposit first. They have the car will call me immediately, which sounds kinda fishy imo liao... Though I am phv noob, doesn't mean I never seen before lowball sales tactics lor...

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i find e prius weirdly expensive

recently my hirer recontract wif LCR also not that ex.

i see e prius price i shocked sia :o

That's more than $100 daily, weirdly expensive no?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i find e prius weirdly expensive

recently my hirer recontract wif LCR also not that ex.

i see e prius price i shocked sia :o
Oh this one is weekly pricing. I believe if 3/6 months contract is $500++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.