Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerineng

Reaction score
https://www.empireofthekop.com/2019...-find-a-new-club-liverpool-fans-react-online/

Just surprised to read the above news yesterday.
Juve dumped him and BM dun want him.

tis one reali is hosei alredi.....tot he was ok just slooooow....nw even juve oso dun wan....mabbe reali can go china or turkey liao...its super strange why so many players always tink grass is greener on the other side....i still thank ****iho though coz without his sale money we wun hv VVD :s13:

Jerineng

Reaction score
Don't tell me he will be a sicknote hor.... lol, tbh think he will be good during business end of season

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

nobody can be as fragile n sicknote as mr glass sturridge LOL....bt keita reali spend more time since his transfer being sick than playing....not a gd sign.....

Jerineng

Reaction score
Tiagong a lot of smelly fans will blame the expensive pork for missing the penalty if it is another failed season again

tiagong porkchop egoistic lar.....penalty is always 50/50 one lor....even millie oso will miss....so tbh i wun blame porkba....but definitely ole fault for not choosing a definite penalty taker in the dressing room.....if tis is alex ferguson i tink all backside kena gao gao

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't tell me he will be a sicknote hor.... lol, tbh think he will be good during business end of season

Think Keita is kicked about quite a bit. Not all injuries are down to him being injury prone.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never liked Can. Too inconsistent and then think too highly of himself.

he got his moments. can score from outside of the box. but too easily kana turned. then make bad challenges. aka jonjo shelvey.

not good enough for top teams. bench ok.

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Most probably he need more time to get used to the physical nature of the english game or he need more time to rest for his recovery.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most probably he need more time to get used to the physical nature of the english game or he need more time to rest for his recovery.

more of the latter bah. his international games he always kana whack 9696. like what u see happened to hazard in epl. but worse.

actually milner also always kana damn bad challenges. i see him damn sad. last game see blood somemore. :s22:

Jerineng

Reaction score
more of the latter bah. his international games he always kana whack 9696. like what u see happened to hazard in epl. but worse.

actually milner also always kana damn bad challenges. i see him damn sad. last game see blood somemore. :s22:

but mr dependable never back down...most trustworthy at his age i feel...in gd shape hardworking and carried on with blood n stitches......one ting i feel sumtimes very funni...in international can do well de in league sumtimes very cui dunno why. kena zum means pple feel u threatening so got gd got bad hahahahaah

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Mr Ribena is already showing sign of slowing down for the past few matches.
I will use him sparingly if I am Klopp.
Time to allow some of the youngsters to come forward.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can give wilson a new contract if he scores the winner against man city this weekend :s13:

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Clash of David Vs Goliath...

GIUZQou.gif

Vs...
X4ukDvb.gif

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We should be able to win at home based on previous home games against them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.