Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaNNZ3r

Reaction score
yesterday at my orpit area saw one 5 series with blue sticker :s22:

Who's know the owner is a part time PHV driver doing premium or limo service. Like me when I bought my Jaguar XF diesel last year I registered as PHV to do premium or limo service. But converted back to P10 2 week ago to save on insurance premium by 50%. Notice nowadays earning from PHV whether for GJ or Grab is declining as compared to last year.

Peach Tea

Suspended
Reaction score
oh, can reserve 1 week in advance ah? Thanks. Just now i asked the cso caller, he was quite sales pax insist do now else he cant promise me... :s22::s11:

Because my initial plan was start on 3 days ago Mon just nice. I still trust black white paperwork more, most likely I walk in their beach road office tomorrow again to do the necessary, then see if they can pang chance let me next Mon then collect start drive.

Ya, $700+ petrol vezel is definitely out of my range. Too xiong for noob le.
I was reading up on fc, i think i will ask them for either Mazda 3 or Toyota Axio. $600+ range maybe later after I used to driving first.

xiexie all the laojiao bearing with my qns. Sibey sian, at the same time I still sending out job applications fingers crossed...

Get a job is better. Lol

Chris8510

Reaction score
Dude I'm a very neutral person here. I believe one of the reasons people here dislike you in some way is you are too insensitive towards certain things.

You are breaking people rice bowl directly/indirectly. You go think carefully the things people saying and your doing. You may find the answer.

Anyway I'm happy for you that you manage to find a fr job and working well with the people there.

P.s. Im also a very insensitive person but I already felt that I did something wrong in the past hence I stop doing it. Sometimes silent is gold. :)

Thanks for the concern.

Maybe u want to do a poll see how many ppl dislike me loh. Lol i am curious also.

Yah getting along well with my colleagues. Boss is good too. Probably really ideal place to retire working here.

Chris8510

Reaction score
My personal suggestion is the aim what you like but get something practical I.e. A low cost decent ride and work on it first before you chnage to these high rental ones.

This thing has been talk over and over again for countless time. If you don't listen to the people who work on ground, just go for whatever you like. Because end of the day non of us will earn a cent from you. Cheers. :)

oh, can reserve 1 week in advance ah? Thanks. Just now i asked the cso caller, he was quite sales pax insist do now else he cant promise me... :s22::s11:

Because my initial plan was start on 3 days ago Mon just nice. I still trust black white paperwork more, most likely I walk in their beach road office tomorrow again to do the necessary, then see if they can pang chance let me next Mon then collect start drive.

Ya, $700+ petrol vezel is definitely out of my range. Too xiong for noob le.
I was reading up on fc, i think i will ask them for either Mazda 3 or Toyota Axio. $600+ range maybe later after I used to driving first.

xiexie all the laojiao bearing with my qns. Sibey sian, at the same time I still sending out job applications fingers crossed...

Thephv

Reaction score
Btw grab seems to have fixed pickup points for the passengers. Now it appeared as green dots on the map on the passenger app

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
slowly bro. one day surely can get it. bro den is a inspiration.
Bro, my accent got a green eco light on my dashboard, I want to turn it off but cannot find the eco button anywhere in my car, can help???

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
no eco button. u press the small button until eco on/off there then u hold it

Bro, my accent got a green eco light on my dashboard, I want to turn it off but cannot find the eco button anywhere in my car, can help???

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.