Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no scary, only one who embark then will utd...

young chap, dun idle.
Cross 35yo mark, raising children is gona be tougher.
it's priceless

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i thk u need to re read again.

he alrdy stated that he start his first shift of driving
i already have my PDVL. but the daunting fact that I will be slapped with a 50k debt immediately after I graduate haunts me :(:(:(
Pardon my cockeye... :p

Hmm you local SGC? Why go for SEP when you have to loan to go? And staying in hall... Nvm, this is phv thread, not education one... :p

You earned roughly $5 an hour driving nighttime. Do you think you can earn more and easier doing part-time at fast-food restaurant or 7-1? I really suppose most if not all here are like big brother sister older than you. I advise you to value up your portfolio now rather. Graduating later on is a just start, where there are thousands of locals and FT grads at a stone throw away.
Anyway, if you really must drive phv to earn extra now. How about finding someone to share with you? You take the late night shift while he she takes the rest. Can share rental too.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
situation is, super ad-hoc basis-with as little commitment possible

not ez, cos H have rental overheads to chase/cover/.

Have to really source hard.
Start with friends contact first, at the same time comb strangers too.

smoove-bsl.
help ppl with repayments~~~~

Priusnoob

Reaction score
When i accept the job, it status 28 dollars. Upon reach the destination it becomes 23 dollar. I think my age is catching up on me.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
happened to me sometimes

i dunnoe system reflect wrongly in e first place or i see wrongly in e first place

When i accept the job, it status 28 dollars. Upon reach the destination it becomes 23 dollar. I think my age is catching up on me.

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Wtf. I’m in the South China Sea
2jzM7po.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.