Jin fierce

Going to print out this card.

‘Want to take a car infested with roaches?’

qABbfjN.jpg

‘Then stop eating in my car! Thank you!’

Ke yi mah?

wlsh777

Reaction score
Ya man. Cui fares plus bad traffic really demoralising. Plus stinging hot weather really feel like stopping .

Never drive yesterday so dunno. but overall surge for the few hours i was driving last week was pretty bad.. Only a few MSW here n there but bad traffic condition make it pointless .. sometimes drive till Morale also low sia...

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to buy toto today hor. Huat ah

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
All tried. Even ask my girl girl to identity....at first was the number plate loose.... The sound piak piak for one week is unbearable. Fixed liao improve now got other sound. Seems like the door, go check like very firm... I even put tape around the latch from internet info. Improve also still left a bit. Probably I got ocd with irritating sound. A bit I also bueh ta han especially inside car. (minus the road sound and suspension)

ask ur wife drive u go listen la.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also sensitive to sounds.

Like if the seat belt never put back properly i will hear vibrating sound.

And cos my car is mpv, third row when fold up will have a bit of vibrating sound also.

External sound boh bian... unless i go do sound proofing. Most jialat is roof... if heavy rain is splattering loud loud

After i add the door seals slightly improve but new sound problem... wind sound became obvious but still bearable.

All tried. Even ask my girl girl to identity....at first was the number plate loose.... The sound piak piak for one week is unbearable. Fixed liao improve now got other sound. Seems like the door, go check like very firm... I even put tape around the latch from internet info. Improve also still left a bit. Probably I got ocd with irritating sound. A bit I also bueh ta han especially inside car. (minus the road sound and suspension)

Last edited:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More to come.. dat time my wife spotted 1st 小强 crawling over me via the roof lining... killed then last last friday while camping... spotted 2nd 小强 and 3rd 小小强 strolling on my dashboard. Managed to kill the big one but small one escape... so i tot bth liao must fumigate and kill them all! Then found out total of 10 roaches in my car (2 killed by hand, 8 by fumigation)...

TQ,TQ

This morning saw one 小强 on my dashboard :spin:

Desking

Reaction score
Mileage charges can add up really quickly!

At $0.21/KM, you can easily spend an additional $31.50 if you drive 150km for PHV.

At Tribecar, we only have a simple to understand time-based charging system.

#NoMileageCharge #DriveMorePayLess #WeTryHarder

Tribecar hourly rental how much ? petrol on our own ?

Smove increasing price and it is very hard to earn money with them.

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
u sure... not ur hearing problem...? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.