Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ya, I know. I better fumigate fast. 小强very irritating

More to come.. dat time my wife spotted 1st 小强 crawling over me via the roof lining... killed then last last friday while camping... spotted 2nd 小强 and 3rd 小小强 strolling on my dashboard. Managed to kill the big one but small one escape... so i tot bth liao must fumigate and kill them all! Then found out total of 10 roaches in my car (2 killed by hand, 8 by fumigation)...

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
bro d3n ur work relac sia , can keep use phone de , my work so busy die me. changing job soon. got shorlisted for 2 jobs , now waiting for interview.
Bro yr car plate is smg???

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cos i do coding until eyes blur so come to forum post a bit then go back to coding.

Long time no code liao. Getting rusty... cannot keep on looking at codes too long

Think i got 老花眼 liao jialat. Need to go very close to monitor screen to see my codes zzz
bro d3n ur work relac sia , can keep use phone de , my work so busy die me. changing job soon. got shorlisted for 2 jobs , now waiting for interview.

Last edited:

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
not lao hua yan , i think is myopia , lao hua yang is need to see from far then can see. haha

Cos i do coding until eyes blur so come to forum post a bit then go back to coding.

Long time no code liao. Getting rusty... cannot keep on looking at codes too long

Think i got 老花眼 liao jialat. Need to go very close to monitor screen to see my codes zzz

Chris8510

Reaction score
Better get some glasses with blue light/ray since you need to use computer for long hours.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need to get luck from you and d3n too. Fingers crossed...

My current lens got blue light le.

But maybe quality not good... cos made this specs in taiwan very cheap only.

Think i need to make another specs

I think recently owndays released a new series for PC, progressive, color, transition etc. Can check them out. Though some say their quality not good, but price affordable mah. Unless go MY do, I heard sibey cheap, compared to SG.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Kataro

Reaction score
u sure... not ur hearing problem...? :o

You may consider to record the sound and playback to your your workshop, or my previous workshop will also sit with me to identify the source of sound.

Previously, I also just use my mobile to record to play back to my workshop to save time. I just tell them which side of car sound came apparently.

( Different rental cars ) 2x was arm, 1x was tire.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most probably doing my spec in jb... is very cheap. My wife just done hers in jb last year. She using the carl zeiss lens... think lens itself less then $500. Sg easily cost $800-1000

I need to get luck from you and d3n too. Fingers crossed...

I think recently owndays released a new series for PC, progressive, color, transition etc. Can check them out. Though some say their quality not good, but price affordable mah. Unless go MY do, I heard sibey cheap, compared to SG.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
8kjBAw0.jpg

iammole

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qns for the laojiaos....

can we buy Family Season Parking (FSP) alone? (i.e the car only buy Family Season Parking, don't have Season Parking at own place)?

You must have a valid HDB season parking for your HDB flat/ shop with living quarters

I got mixed answers leh. But the HDB website rule says cannot. Anyone managed to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.