Screwdiver

Reaction score
Bloody gojek incentives WENT DOWN

https://www.gojek.com/sg/blog/flash-incentives-just-drive-2508-B/

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday i call them also and the CSO like unhappy and want to give me long story how MD works i just cut her off and tell her to listen to me carefully what happens. Then in the end CSO raise ticket for tech team to investigate.

Cos mon and tue i rely heavily on MD... to get me to CBD before i head back to west side ...

called in GRAB CSO earlier.. told me quite a number of calls calling in also have the same problem using MD... :s22:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so?

g n gj is not entitled to give u incentives.

gpgt gentle reminder from go jek

xIIWEtc.jpg

Bloody gojek incentives WENT DOWN

https://www.gojek.com/sg/blog/flash-incentives-just-drive-2508-B/

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday i call them also and the CSO like unhappy and want to give me long story how MD works i just cut her off and tell her to listen to me carefully what happens. Then in the end CSO raise ticket for tech team to investigate.

Cos mon and tue i rely heavily on MD... to get me to CBD before i head back to west side ...

Nowadays if this cso cannot, i just end call politely and rate cso 1 star.

Then call in again heh

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Dunno leh. I’m the only car and I saw him raise his camera. I know of people who also kenah with one or two wheel on the line.
Think is stereotype or biase ba.
Last time going along lornie also, taxi beside me confirm more than 70km/h but the guy on the bridge see my red H , straightaway turn and aim me also
Not to mention I go yearly car inspection always jam up the q....

I tot 4 wheels in then kana?

Last edited:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your car too catchy lol

Dunno leh. I’m the only car and I saw him raise his camera. I know of people who also kenah with one or two wheel on the line.
Think is stereotype or biase ba.
Last time going along lornie also, taxi beside me confirm more than 70km/h but the guy on the bridge see my red H , straightaway turn and aim me also
Not to mention I go yearly car inspection always jam up the q....

coolyang

Reaction score

Same...yesterday using MD from Woodlands to Simei. 20 something km, use non-expressway all the way no pings.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So i am not the only facing this.

Hope they fix it already else tonight GG... AA too dangerous for me if i kena any other location other then CBD or west side then i will attempt to cancel n CR goes up. And manual... may keep getting timeout if never get any CBD or west side trips zzz then AR keep dropping.

Mon-tues only got 2 hours max to drive. Have to make good use.

Either way DCS

Same...yesterday using MD from Woodlands to Simei. 20 something km, use non-expressway all the way no pings.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knn. My rental is silver, not white... :p

Btw ask you all. I just registered HDB multi storey season park, from today till end September. The amount is $121.94. Is this correct?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hdb wont go wrong, just pay

Knn. My rental is silver, not white... :p

Btw ask you all. I just registered HDB multi storey season park, from today till end September. The amount is $121.94. Is this correct?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hdb wont go wrong, just pay
Because I didn't select personal or company car, select others. So aren't sure if I wrong... :p

This morning reached early, was walking with the map looking around, another guy approached me saying he is here to collect too. We went to the cafeteria to la kopi since early. Very nice chap, sharing with me he has been driving taxi for past 10++ years and using grab taxi too, now exploring grab car. He was giving me advices what to do, how to do. Really nice guy. Too bad I paiseh ask for his number to keep in contact as friend...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz just wake up go office 1st
than find place relax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.