Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the contract issue put urself in his shoes

He is at the peak of his career, in a team that seems impossible to win any major trophies for the next 3 years

No champions league football, manager looks raw, had to play with “hot prospects”

If he is ambitious its normal for him to consider his options

A player of his caliber should be winning titles and champions league

Same for Paul Pogba no? Yet some people blast him for having thoughts of leaving for the same reasons. People can come up with such excuses for De Gea but sing a different tune to Pogba

Both are still here and trying hard. Our situation now i don’t blame them at all

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have no hard feelings towards Lukaku. Likes to run his mouth off but did his best when he was here but he was a really limited player, so he was sold. He’ll score a few against the fodders there

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also it's funny how because it's VictorL and HarryM in the centre of defence, that the first goal we conceded through the simplest route-1 football, isn't a problem. If it was ChrisS and PhilJ, there would be a witchhunt against them.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also it's funny how because it's VictorL and HarryM in the centre of defence, that the first goal we conceded through the simplest route-1 football, isn't a problem. If it was ChrisS and PhilJ, there would be a witchhunt against them.

Agree man. Smalling wouldn’t have lost out in that first challenge. But Maguire was too far away trying to cover a limping Luke Shaw after i saw the replay. Lindelof needs to eat and gym more lah :s13: A central defender cannot be bullied like that, by a left WINGER

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have no hard feelings towards Lukaku. Likes to run his mouth off but did his best when he was here but he was a really limited player, so he was sold. He’ll score a few against the fodders there

hope he help inter win the league
pwn dyabala for staying in juve

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not sure why Shaw wasn't taken off much earlier. end up Maguire was covering him when Lindelof lost out in that challenge and all got caught in no man's land

Lindelof did not only lose out in 1 header in that game. :s22:

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Several managers being contact by United.....OGS maybe gone in December.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let's see if VictorL and HarryM switches sides next game. I get this feeling VictorL plays better on the left, just like how ChrisS plays better on the right. While HarryM is an experienced EPL player, team dynamics do take getting used to. I can only hope it doesn't take a whole season.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same for Paul Pogba no? Yet some people blast him for having thoughts of leaving for the same reasons. People can come up with such excuses for De Gea but sing a different tune to Pogba

Both are still here and trying hard. Our situation now i don’t blame them at all

DDG doesn't say he wants a new challenge every season :)

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It's all Young's fault :)

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Several managers being contact by United.....OGS maybe gone in December.

There goes again
New manager wants new player
Maybe Dan James will be sold by the next manager.
Then again woodward will refuse to buy players with that extra €5m
Its a vicious cycle.
We should just change the CEO.
No matter who we hire klopp or pep, they will get sacked.

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
end of the day its the ******* woodward n glazers...the club gonna be in big trouble in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.