Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL....i gave a rational reply with 4 obvious reasons why ppl prefer local warranty set and you accuse me of being worked up. 400 dollars not money? Can simply dismiss the need for warranty because the amount is peanuts to you?

Ppl want to buy mi 9t pro and use as vibrator their own business loh. Funny how someone who tries to assert and force their views down people's throat turns around and accuse others of being overly sensitive and egoistic. Next time if you want to take your know all better than everyone attitude with all your comments, pls just start a blog and talk to yourself since you seem incapable of accepting any other views that differ from yours.
lol oversensitive and overdefensive as usual.. all over the forums.. :s13:

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol oversensitive and overdefensive as usual.. all over the forums.. :s13:

So after stalking and running henry ng out of the forums, you have turned your attentions to me? Dont know whether to feel honored or creeped out:s13:. As usual, knight on high horse thinking oneself to be better than everyone else. All over the forums, from starhub thread to mibox thread:s13:.

Anway dont want to go on with this useless bickering and derail the thread. Got problems with me pls go through proper channels and report me to the mods.

Last edited:

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So after stalking and running henry ng out of the forums, you have turned your attentions to me? Dont know whether to feel honored or creeped out:s13:. As usual, knight on high horse thinking oneself to be better than everyone else. All over the forums, from starhub thread to mibox thread:s13:.

Anway dont want to go on with this useless bickering and derail the thread. Got problems with me pls go through proper channels and report me to the mods.
:s13: :s13: :s13:

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
somehow from sharing local set deal becoming edmw... :s22:

What to do when there are ppl who see communication as one way street where only they themselves can talk and everything else coming out from other ppl's mouth is white noise. No point trying to engage or indulge them as equals. The ignore function is very useful which i have been extensively using:s13:.

Anyway, the EIN sticker is a new measure coinciding with the local release of Mi 9T pro. At least now there won't be anymore doubt which sets are covered by official local warranty.
1GYMyWP.jpg

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
both mi fit and Samsung health apps are not tracking steps. already enabled body sensor permission. any other settings to change?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want to ask one question abt finger print sensor under screen. This phone able to unlock using fingerprint from screen at sleep mode. What abt Samsung and other brands? I use Oppo one before.. Need to set screen wake up then can unlock.. So is only xiaomi phone got this function.. Means dun need to wake phone for finger print unlock?

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why dont get 128gb k20 pro below 500 can get
Why die die must mi 9t pro paying 500++ for 64gb with dubious warranty claims
China rom isn't a nightmare as most people think
Plus can flash to global rom soon as mi 9t release
Die die must have Warranty for a device 400++ is :s22:
Many here also bought k20 pro without issues so far

we got the mi 9t pro 6/128 for less than 500.

own preference ba. ;)

bg1177

Reaction score
Hi bros,
Just received my mi 9t pro..

But can't pair with earphone..
"can't communicate with outliner one plus"

Any advice.. many thanks..

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bros,
Just received my mi 9t pro..

But can't pair with earphone..
"can't communicate with outliner one plus"

Any advice.. many thanks..

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT
Try to factory reset your outlier TWS and try again

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want to ask one question abt finger print sensor under screen. This phone able to unlock using fingerprint from screen at sleep mode. What abt Samsung and other brands? I use Oppo one before.. Need to set screen wake up then can unlock.. So is only xiaomi phone got this function.. Means dun need to wake phone for finger print unlock?

Anyone got answer?

micgoh

Reaction score
What's the price now for 2nd hand K20 pro?

And for K20 pro vs mi9t, what's the difference

CrucifyMyLove

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know.. I asking abt other brands phone.. Oppo cannot.. Need to wake phone up then can.. Others?

i was using Samsung A70. No need to wake up phone to use finger print unlock.
my experience was it works a bit better if the phone is waken up
BUT conclusion is the under screen fingerprint scanner sucks :s13:
tat's y i switch to T9

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.