[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Level 39 currently. Alright, will heed your advice! Much appreciated!

You are welcomed.

Small tip:
Once your glory fac is decently powered, try to clear aniki rocky and valan lvl 40 on your own. You will be able to unlock lvl 45 aniki.

Then host multiplayer runs for lvl 45 aniki valan and rocky and set yourself in the 3rd position. Wait patiently for high lvls to join and carry you through.

As long as you get a SSR book of each (SSR books drop from lvl 45 aniki onwards), you will be able to unlock amazon champions and angels.

Ledin desperately needs amazon champions to be a good tank before lvl 50.
Angels are the most powerful soldier type for Leon and Cherie (Bats are also good for Leon, but they don't need to be unlocked).

Things will be a breeze once you have unlocked these 2 soldier types.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If my defense failed in arena. And I do a rematch and win will the opponent get his point deduct as well?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
If my defense failed in arena. And I do a rematch and win will the opponent get his point deduct as well?

Yes. Points deducted may not be the same as what he got from u, depending on his current arena points. If the points difference is high, as in yours is much lower than him, he will get a massive deduction.
For me, I always lose in defense (cannot really bothered).

Some tips in maintaining and storing arena points, even if you always lose defense:
1) Always take on opponents with higher arena points than you. High arena points may not mean high power.
2) AI is usually dumb. Can exploit.
3) Only take on opponents which have lower arena points than u when you can win them by auto battle. U get x2 points.
Eg. 5-8 points x2.

Even if they later revenge on u, u will gain. (U lose more points when u lose in defense against a lower arena point opponent, but since u get x2 points earlier, u will still gain.)
4) Don't bother taking revenge against opponents with lower arena points than u. U don't gain back the points u lose and he don't lose much.

Last edited:

alexsu

Reaction score
What lvl are u currently?

If you are below lvl 45, go for glory.

Ledin - buffer/dps (He has difficulty in tanking at low lvls with bad soldiers) or Chris
Leon - standalone dps (chivalry path)
Cherie- glory dps
Almeda - main healer - her long distance healing passive will benefit both leon and cherie
Grenier - main tank/buffer if u field Chris

This should take u pass lvl 40+.

Endgame - you are good for both dark and strategic.

Bozel - go dark prince first and get both earthquake and fac buff. He shines at high lvl
Altemuller - he only shines post lvl 50+ with bats (flyer class)
Lana - get ready to spend runestones for her as she is awesome with 2 super big area aoe

A lot of players get stuck trying to stick to the factions they like at low lvls, not knowing some facs are endgame facs (Dark, Strategic and Princess).
Go for the easiest glory fac first until lvl 45+ when you unlocked the rare soldiers and lvl 45 skills. Then proceed to focus on the facs u like.

Glory members u lvled are not wasted. They can still be your secondary team to use in guild battles.

Hi again, if I read you correctly, my Ledin should go for King’s path to get buff first before switching back to Templar? But does this mean that I will need another runestone to switch back to King since I wouldn’t have mastered the class yet?

TIA

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi again, if I read you correctly, my Ledin should go for King’s path to get buff first before switching back to Templar? But does this mean that I will need another runestone to switch back to King since I wouldn’t have mastered the class yet?

TIA

Its up to you. If u prefer to field Chris instead of ledin, its ok also. Grenier can tank and do have glory fac buff. Chris is an excellent m-damage and support heal char.

Ledin is definitely worth doubleclassing. Once u unlocked a path, it do not cost any runestone to switch to and fro even if u have not mastered it. (It does cost gold though).

Before u unlock amazon champions, he is a horrible tank. (Horrible soldier types for tanking, and King is a horrible class for tanking. Even if you start with templar first, its the same.).

Let grenier do the tanking. Switch to Ledin templar as tank only when you unlocked amazon champions. U will be switching back and forth but its worth it.

Once u mastered King, switch to templar and don't have to look back. Templar is a better class for tanking.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. Points deducted may not be the same as what he got from u, depending on his current arena points. If the points difference is high, as in yours is much lower than him, he will get a massive deduction.
For me, I always lose in defense (cannot really bothered).

Some tips in maintaining and storing arena points, even if you always lose defense:
1) Always take on opponents with higher arena points than you. High arena points may not mean high power.
2) AI is usually dumb. Can exploit.
3) Only take on opponents which have lower arena points than u when you can win them by auto battle. U get x2 points.
Eg. 5-8 points x2.

Even if they later revenge on u, u will gain. (U lose more points when u lose in defense against a lower arena point opponent, but since u get x2 points earlier, u will still gain.)
4) Don't bother taking revenge against opponents with lower arena points than u. U don't gain back the points u lose and he don't lose much.

Thanks for the sharing. Good point there to take note of the arena points. I usually just fight the middle row and usually they comes with high power though.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the sharing. Good point there to take note of the arena points. I usually just fight the middle row and usually they comes with high power though.

Placement of left, centre and right is dependant on the arena points/rank they has. I usually fight the left ones. Sometimes centre ones have higher power than the left ones. Lol.

Like my case, I belong to the category that has high arena points and low power for my arena rank, so people love to target me. But its ok since using the method I made, I can always recover back the points easily.

There are some good samaritans in global that has high arena points, and is positioned on the left, but field only 1 R unit in their defense team. Lol. I love these players since I can auto and gain as much as 24 points in one fight.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Just hit level 40 and map event level scaled up to 42. Kena pwn gao gao lol

The map event will keep pwning u until lvl 52. Ie, when u hit lvl 44, the map events will scale to lvl 46, etc until it caps at lvl 52.

Guild battles are now very impt. U need them to keep up the class upgrades and equipment upgrades. Those people who ignored guild battles will find their account lvl too fast and difficulty scale too high until they are demoralised and quits.

Its not surprising to find lvl 50+ people unable to clear lvl 45 contents due to this.

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
The map event will keep pwning u until lvl 52. Ie, when u hit lvl 44, the map events will scale to lvl 46, etc until it caps at lvl 52.

Guild battles are now very impt. U need them to keep up the class upgrades and equipment upgrades. Those people who ignored guild battles will find their account lvl too fast and difficulty scale too high until they are demoralised and quits.

Its not surprising to find lvl 50+ people unable to clear lvl 45 contents due to this.

Yes really leveled too fast. If complete dailies average 2-3 days can level once, while not enough class materials to upgrade my mains. Only manage to upgrade 2 chars which is my DPS and tank.

So now I just joined a guild to do guild battles and earn points to buy the class upgrades. Much faster than sweeping rifts and waste burgers.

Don't even want to attempt level 40 Aniki for now. Macho blast sure fk me up

rune79

Reaction score
Hi , +int staff best to give to healer or Bozel ?

Appreciate any kind advice :)

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi , +int staff best to give to healer or Bozel ?

Appreciate any kind advice :)

Healer.

Bozel is a special mage that do not rely on int.
Check his talent.
He needs mdef stacking.

No matter how high u equip his int, it will be replaced by 1.5x mdef as soon as the battle starts.

Suggested SR equips:

Galaxy Staff (increases his aoe dmg)
Emerald robe
Ghost mask
any accessories that increases mdef or speed boots

SSR:
Try to get Blue Moon or miracle staff. They are the only staff that is perfect for him.

Last edited:

rune79

Reaction score
Hi Remless , thanks for your advice. I received the Blue Moon ( at lvl 10 : +2% int , +1% MDEF ) drop , thus wondering who shall be using it .. Bozel or my healer . Seems like it’s for Bozel :D

Thanks

Healer.

Bozel is a special mage that do not rely on int.
Check his talent.
He needs mdef stacking.

No matter how high u equip his int, it will be replaced by 1.5x mdef as soon as the battle starts.

Suggested SR equips:

Galaxy Staff (increases his aoe dmg)
Emerald robe
Ghost mask
any accessories that increases mdef or speed boots

SSR:
Try to get Blue Moon or miracle staff. They are the only staff that is perfect for him.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Remless , thanks for your advice. I received the Blue Moon ( at lvl 10 : +2% int , +1% MDEF ) drop , thus wondering who shall be using it .. Bozel or my healer . Seems like it’s for Bozel :D

Thanks

Nice one.

Healers are better off with staff that '+ healing effect'. If don't have, then +int.

xfool99

Reaction score
yeah hate the fast leveling, without class upgrades cant clear those stuffs at your level. To slow down I didnt claim some of the mission rewards that contain exp, will still do all for the free 30 crystals.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Let's see how long u guys will last.

When I started global, there are quite a number of people here who also started, but many quitted.

Usual attrition points:
Lvl 40+ to 50+, cos the difficulty spikes high during these lvls and they realise this game is an incredible grind (both dailies and guild battles) to catch up.

2-3 mths after hitting lvl 60, cos' mainly you will be doing the same thing over and over again everyday. Events and updates to the story/rift are slow, so for those who cleared existing contents fast, boredom creeps in fast.

Advise all not to spend too much first and see if you can stay on.

Shib

Reaction score
Let's see how long u guys will last.

When I started global, there are quite a number of people here who also started, but many quitted.

Usual attrition points:
Lvl 40+ to 50+, cos the difficulty spikes high during these lvls and they realise this game is an incredible grind (both dailies and guild battles) to catch up.

2-3 mths after hitting lvl 60, cos' mainly you will be doing the same thing over and over again everyday. Events and updates to the story/rift are slow, so for those who cleared existing contents fast, boredom creeps in fast.

Advise all not to spend too much first and see if you can stay on.
Well said. Haha

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.