Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Reavl

Reaction score
i was using Samsung A70. No need to wake up phone to use finger print unlock.
my experience was it works a bit better if the phone is waken up
BUT conclusion is the under screen fingerprint scanner sucks :s13:
tat's y i switch to T9

The way samsung in display fingerprint scanner is different from other brand so is kinda more slow but they claim more secure.

CrucifyMyLove

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The way samsung in display fingerprint scanner is different from other brand so is kinda more slow but they claim more secure.

I dun really need tat higher lvl of security. Its irritates me when i need to make a few tries to unlock my phone

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i was using Samsung A70. No need to wake up phone to use finger print unlock.
my experience was it works a bit better if the phone is waken up
BUT conclusion is the under screen fingerprint scanner sucks :s13:
tat's y i switch to T9
U can register double for yr fingers that u always use. It makes mine unlock faster. Currently is after bathing the first few unlocks got problem.

viv4080

Reaction score
Mi9T Pro Global rom has been available for download on xda forum. Those who are keen can look for it and download & install.

I try to download, but apparently, there were too many people trying to download, and causing a jam. Will try to download and install tonight.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mi9T Pro Global rom has been available for download on xda forum. Those who are keen can look for it and download & install.

I try to download, but apparently, there were too many people trying to download, and causing a jam. Will try to download and install tonight.
If its fastboot rom confirm a lot of people downloading

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

pustefix

Reaction score
u mean register the same finger 2 times or register 2 different finger?

Register the same finger twice or more. After using the sensor on my mi9t, I still prefer those on the back, they are faster and I can unlock while taking it out from my pocket. The tempered glass protector will also affect the fingerprint sensor to some degree.

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score

Is it this rom PFKMIXM ????

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Register the same finger twice or more. After using the sensor on my mi9t, I still prefer those on the back, they are faster and I can unlock while taking it out from my pocket. The tempered glass protector will also affect the fingerprint sensor to some degree.

That's why after paste glass register again. It works flawlessly for me.. Almost 100% accept after bathing..

bebopbob

Reaction score
What's the price now for 2nd hand K20 pro?

And for K20 pro vs mi9t, what's the difference

Have look in carousell / marketplace to see what prices for 2nd hand K20 pro..

The K20 Pro you find been sold locally are with the China rom. No google apps installed. The frequency bands are different from the Mi 9t. However the 4G/3G band support for Singapore is 100% for all tecos. The B20 freq band is not available which is used in many European countries. Impact is on 4G coverage only. Otherwise hardware is the same on Mi 9T pro and K20 pro. You can install the google apps easily and use english language as default.

Mi 9T pro uses the global rom. It support many languages. China rom only Chinese and English. It has L1 widevine drm support which allow streaming of HD content from NetFlix...mostly US streaming vendors. China rom has L3 widevine which allows up to 480p streaming from Netflix. B20 is available.

MI 9T pro 6Gb, 64Gb approx $535 local 1 year warranty
K20 Pro 8Gb, 256Gb $594 Qoo100 1 month warranty ( I just bought one )

tang_tang

Reaction score
U6Xb8bIl.jpg

Just got my Cenmaso carbon cover from AliExpress. The texture very nice to hold on yr hands :)

Sent from Xiaomi POCO F1 using GAGT

richneo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the firmware is raphael_eea_global_images_V10.3.1.0.PFKEUXM_20190723.0000.00_9.0_eea_f70f6415ea.tgz

richneo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
flashed with the mi 9t pro rom on my 8gb/256g

did the error of clicking the clean and lock button... lucky my unlock tool can recover and unblock my bootloader again

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.