Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
y i see ppl saying china rom has so much cost saving and is almost the same but this thread is filled with ppl with china rom issues?

richneo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am on 10.3.16 but still unable to add my dbs visa. Fails after contacting bank

I suspect got something to do about unlocking bootloader to flash other rom with SQL and gpay fix and then flashing back China rom and locking bootloader with miflash recovery rom

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WgwYI6e.png

jauC5v0.png

my screen shot

quite be the bank side issue.. i later add my amex to try.. so u unlock bootloader and lock back then can add visa? but seriously i dun mind... i use mastercard most of the time... most of my card also mastercard

Last edited:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
y i see ppl saying china rom has so much cost saving and is almost the same but this thread is filled with ppl with china rom issues?

u ownself said almost then what do u expect? Some ppl dun need nfc they get indian set.. some ppl dun need L1 windvine they get china set.... some ppl dun mind slower update, less features and more expensive set they get local set.

Soulfly

Reaction score
They do. They launched in Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Singapore Xiaomi always like to bring in the lower end model

Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll be checking out the Hong Kong Mi9T Pro with 8gb/256gb model...

richneo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quite be the bank side issue.. i later add my amex to try.. so u unlock bootloader and lock back then can add visa? but seriously i dun mind... i use mastercard most of the time... most of my card also mastercard
i unlocked and installed eu firmware with sql and gpay fix and then i flashed the eu global rom. didnt like it and flashed back to china rom and locked bootloader

in both eu and global rom, i have added cards into gpay and used cardless payment in ntuc and transport before

YongTauFooo

Master Member
Reaction score
i unlocked and installed eu firmware with sql and gpay fix and then i flashed the eu global rom. didnt like it and flashed back to china rom and locked bootloader

in both eu and global rom, i have added cards into gpay and used cardless payment in ntuc and transport before

How do you get contactless payment to work on EU? I can add my card but can't set up contactless pay cos it said "my phone is altered or rooted" even though I did not root my phone

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just flashed China rom recovery with miflash tool and locked my bootloader

Tried adding all my Visa, amex, master card to google pay and all works

Bro, so u still using China ROM right?

ccloh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for those looking to buy the Mi9T Pro cheap, there is something i found from Aliexpress but the configuration a bit the weird. 8G/128G global ROM version and cost $552.71 exclude voucher discount and shipping cost ($15.85). there is also the 8G/256G model cost $662.69 base price

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/330...chweb0_0,searchweb201602_3,searchweb201603_52

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/330...chweb0_0,searchweb201602_3,searchweb201603_52
You forgot the gst

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

faithsilence

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so can anyone share which is the best place to get a local set 128GB set? Shoppee? Lazada? Thank you

richneo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do you get contactless payment to work on EU? I can add my card but can't set up contactless pay cos it said "my phone is altered or rooted" even though I did not root my phone

Google for SQL and Google pay k20 pro fix.

It has been posted in earlier pages of this thread too

Reavl

Reaction score

is there any reason why you dont like eu global rom and did you try the mi9t pro rom?

Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.