Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
CUxd2X5l.jpg

I see le immediately sweat cancel. Go up confirm die sia...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

die what? sure got supporters to bring u to town or NW area:s13:

redtrooper

Reaction score
Wah sey!! Last time student part time work barista at Starbucks or work at Zouk satki already.. Now straight thinking of big bucks drive phv..

Enjoy ur student life la.. Go work at some hipster cafe & jio xmm.. $$$ can always earn later.. Ur happy student age wont come back.

Drive PHV not so rosy.. Just ask Kzk666.

Hi,

I just got my pdvl and would like to drive part time. I was wondering what the best rental options for me are.

I will roughly be driving from:
Tuesday 6am to 9pm with about 2hr break - 13hr
Wednesday 6am to 9pm with about 2hr break - 13hr
Thursday 9pm to 12am - 3hr
Friday 7am to 11am, 5pm to 7pm and 11pm to 1am - 8hr
Saturday 9am to 12pm and 11pm to 1am - 5hr
Sunday 9am to 12pm and 9pm to 12am - 6hr

So total about 48hr per week

The options i know of are
1) toyota vios 3 month rental - 55 a day
2) relief driver
3) smoove or tribecar

Im looking to make about 1 to 2k a month for pocket money. I am still studying in Uni.

Thanks!

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1030 start, in between quite abit no ping, found a corner near my place to hide rest while waiting for booking. 1710 like that at Robertson quay think ok lah, cover for the day and gems can do, so closed shop. 13 jobs $118 nia.

So far for less than a week driving, kena two times kids below height requirements. BUT the Caucasian parents are prepared with their own car seat. Angmo are less mafan, more polite. Tio ceca is the most sian. Korean, Taiwanese also ok

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
1030 start, in between quite abit no ping, found a corner near my place to hide rest while waiting for booking. 1710 like that at Robertson quay think ok lah, cover for the day and gems can do, so closed shop. 13 jobs $118 nia.

So far for less than a week driving, kena two times kids below height requirements. BUT the Caucasian parents are prepared with their own car seat. Angmo are less mafan, more polite. Tio ceca is the most sian. Korean, Taiwanese also ok

One thing Sunday is most parking are free. Just hide anywhere near will do. :)

Cherryislife

Reaction score
8KyRh80l.jpg

So this is how uni students do research nowadays?

Read the first few articles which are all paid-SEO.

Well done.

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

I just got my pdvl and would like to drive part time. I was wondering what the best rental options for me are.

I will roughly be driving from:
Tuesday 6am to 9pm with about 2hr break - 13hr
Wednesday 6am to 9pm with about 2hr break - 13hr
Thursday 9pm to 12am - 3hr
Friday 7am to 11am, 5pm to 7pm and 11pm to 1am - 8hr
Saturday 9am to 12pm and 11pm to 1am - 5hr
Sunday 9am to 12pm and 9pm to 12am - 6hr

So total about 48hr per week

The options i know of are
1) toyota vios 3 month rental - 55 a day
2) relief driver
3) smoove or tribecar

Im looking to make about 1 to 2k a month for pocket money. I am still studying in Uni.

Thanks!

You outsource your tutorial is it?
No need time to study one? :s13:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
later i kanna sae i am hostile :o

last time starkism was here, he also didnt ask so many questions.

all the information can be found in this thread, i dun understand why is it so difficult to google :o

in this age of technology, information can be found easily on how to become a phv driver

last time there are incentives to help onboard new drivers which make us more willing to help new drivers onboard, now no incentives liao and porridge so little still help for fuk? :o

before people sae i am selfish, indeed i am. we all do things for our own agenda, so dun expect ppl to be nice in this cut throat industry :o

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Only 3 things that are certain in life.

Death.
Taxes.
Smart phv driver won't teach you anything.

later i kanna sae i am hostile :o

last time starkism was here, he also didnt ask so many questions.

all the information can be found in this thread, i dun understand why is it so difficult to google :o

in this age of technology, information can be found easily on how to become a phv driver

last time there are incentives to help onboard new drivers which make us more willing to help new drivers onboard, now no incentives liao and porridge so little still help for fuk? :o

before people sae i am selfish, indeed i am. we all do things for our own agenda, so dun expect ppl to be nice in this cut throat industry :o

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score

You haven’t kena the maids at Holland area who send their young charges to playskool in late morning. All below 1.35m type :(

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Srs, passengers get irritated upon communication with drivers - they pay our income.

U don't take, others also take.

Y the need to talk?
Time is money

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
after a long day of thinking and lying on the bed whole day as i am sick also , 我走回正路了。true that nth good will come out of it. and we remained as friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.